Mature Metal jailbird for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Rish FX, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Rish FX

Rish FX New member

Leeds-United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Hi guys

I've bought a mature metal jailbird last year but unfortunately its a bit to big for me so I'm selling it on here so that I can buy another one that's smaller ao that it'll fit better, the dimensions are very similar to the one being sold by cbeltguy (purely coincidence).

Please note that I am uncircumcised so when i ordered the jailbird I got them to reverse the bars to prevent any discomfort. Don't think this affects anybody that has been circumcised.

The product: Mature Metal Jailbird (built August 2013)

Comes with a padlock and 2 keys that were originally supplied with the device

Dimensions:
    A-Ring: Oval Design
    Vertical: 45mm or 1.75 inches
    Horizontal: 50mm or 2 inches
    Cage:
    Diameter at entrance: 35mm or 1.375(1 3/8) inches
    Length (internal cage length) 65mm or 2.5 inches

The device has a bit of use but is still in perfect condition except for a slight scuff where the cage fits on to the A-ring, I will also be cleaning it thoroughly before sending it out.

When I bought this I paid the full price of $320, obviously being second hand the price will be cheaper. As I'm looking to sell it off as soon as possible I'm looking at selling it internationally so I'm looking at $200 or if your from the UK that's around £135, or whatever price is equivalent to the country you reside at.

Due to me selling the device the packaging price will vary depending on where it gets sent but I promise not to make any profit on it and will find the cheapest available courier to send it with and it will be sent promptly once payment has been received.

Pictures are on my profile

2. Rish FX

Rish FX New member

Leeds-United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice