Master Lock Lock Box, Bluetooth Wall

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jessica Alexander, Jun 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    we started using this key box so she can keep her keys secure. She set the app up on her phone then synchronized it to the lock then sent me a link to invite me to download the app with limited and controlled access. She can give me a one use code or give me a window of opportunity to unlock using my phone. It’s a really cool setup and perfect for chastity when the key holder is away. Her phone basically controls the app access on my phone.

She can change access parameters at any time and it also sends her a message any time I open or close the box. We are going to attach the key to the inside of the box with a numbered security cable so I can’t cheat and leave the key out of the box. If the battery goes dead, it has a place on the outside so you can power the lock to open (if you are allowed to access it by KH).

I just take the box with me when I travel and when I get back to my hotel, my phone senses the lock and reminds me that the key box is near. It’s like it’s taunting me! Lol

This would be ideal for online keyholding.

Master Lock Lock Box, Bluetooth Wall Mount Key Safe, 3-1/4-inch Wide, 5441D https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071NQ9G3Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_ZwfkBbAMAWE8E

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice