Marisa Rudder books any good

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Lady&sub, May 29, 2022.

1. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    It seems like an interesting book serie - although I guess some overlap in multiple books.
    https://www.loveandobey.com/books

Im curious if anyone can give some comments on the books (or just any of the books) or point to some reviews? Are they "starter" books or are they good for someone that have read a lot on the topics?

2. Sana's Slave

Sana's Slave Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Hey there, I've read her books. I personally find her books a bit on the lengthy side. She could convey the same point in much lesser words. Also, most of her books revolve around same basic topics.
    "Real men worship women" is the one that I find good for submissive men to develop their expectations right.
    Overall, her books are good because they are not fiction or fantasy based. Surely can be considered but I'll say you can start with "Queendom" and the above mentioned book instead of buying all the books at once. If you like it, then you can continue buying more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice