March 1st

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sub hub, Mar 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Although we have played with chastity over the last year MyWife/Mistress has decided that she would like me in chastity on a more permenant basis in the future :embarrassed-2: ... With this in mind my wife/Mistress has created a set of rules that i must comply with. Failure or noncompliance will result in chastity and punishment for me.

let the games begin !

sub hub

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Care to share a little more ?

LOL :Locker:

3. sub hub

sub hub Member

Local Time:
    :confused0068:Basically its a points system ... with punishments/rewards/periods of chastity depending on how many good or bad points i get for various things .... Wonderwoman is still typing away on the rules ... and its looking like a pretty long list
    :confused0068:

sub hub

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Congrats and good luck :)

5. Wonderwoman78

Wonderwoman78 just learning

Local Time:
    the rules are now in place - i love just adding points for the slightest reason, i am getting excited about what punishment i can give subby. Along with my cock back in its cage, this dom bitch cant wait to see his face when i tell subby what punishment he will be recieving. Just teasing him in bed at night by telling him what i will be doing with him gets him all aroused.

Today i have got our box of tricks out, which includes my strap-on and milking device along with my riding crop and latex gloves. I intend on exploring his tight virgin arse whilst clitty is caged and frustrated.

I love to tease, its getting quite an art - telling subby he will be made to go the work every morning with a pair of mistress's sexy panties in his pocket and he is too masturbate in the toilets at work and cum into my panties and present them to mistress when he returns from work and beg for forgiveness for spoiling mistress's lingerie, then to be made to hand wash them at the sink whilst dressed as a sissy maid ......... humiliation is great fun :smilies_xxx22:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice