Mandy can't blog for s**t!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mandynjack, Feb 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Ok, so it seems like i've been doing this all wrong! I'm woman, I don't even know what that means;). However, the totally brilliant Mistress Lucy @L-u-c-y (Partner) has dragged me kicking and screaming into the digital age of........ blogging!

So I'm a watcher! I love to observe people going about their day, driving, shopping, shopping and did I mention shopping? Well I think you can tell a lot about couples when they are out shopping together. Take the shoe department in Harrods. The ladies shoe department of course. Often occupied by excited shoe-es (lady shoe shoppers) and their slightly bored hubbys and/or bfs. Then very occasionally, you come across a male who really does take in the whole wife/gf shoe drama unfolding in front of him. His gaze, his efforts to help out, very knowledgable input; ' it really suits your arches dear', 'your toes look so comfortable in those peepholes','let me help do the straps up for you'. Such helpful males, how nice. Then when you look at the wife/gf, a look of complete satisfaction, almost bordering on arrogance and pride. Hmm, a trained male maybe? Then once the treasured find has been purchased, by him, off they go, she slightly in front and he, carrying the bags behind. And was that a faint rattling of brass on steel as they disappeared towards the elevator? Surely not, probably just the wind:rolleyes:. Oh yes, I was in Harrods today, eyeing up some super Loubous for summer.

thefemdecided likes this.
  2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Thankfully my Wife shops online for almost everything-Bar grocery's yet on occasion She will go online for that too and have it delivered.

Rural Ireland is not the best for shoe shopping unless your daily shoe is a Wellie (rain boots)

Great post though.

thefemdecided and Mandynjack like this.
  3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Lockedup describes rural Ireland, rural Spain is similar, but over here instead of shoes it’s what are called campo dresses. Ladies of a certain age are usually wearing what can only be described as floral curtain material sewn into the shape of a bin liner with neck and armholes.

When you ask why, the response is that they are all they sell at the market. If you ask the stall holders about varying the stock they say it’s all the ladies will buy!

Thank heavens for the fast road to Marbella!

Mandynjack likes this.
  4. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    It's so easy to assume one has power! He defers to you, he does the chores, he locks his cock, he may even sign over the house. And then something happens and you realise that power is like everything else in life; relative! Our lifestyle has the capacity to really test our resolve at times. Yes it's fun, sexy, naughty, but also can be quite lonely, especially when we discover we can't have everything we want. :(. Even this old bird gets taken by surprise once in a while. But then again, I'll bet you all do?

slave_m and thefemdecided like this.
  5. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Life is full of surprises, specially when you think you have seemed it all, I love that, never boring, always surprising, sometimes on the rough side, but always challenging.

6. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    @Mandynjack Mandy you're a cracker. Love your work. :D:strong: Doesn't matter if you can't blog for s**t! You have been throwing lots of interesting questions out there. Keep it up. You're certainly not going to die wondering. As Stevie Nicks says "play it the way you feel it" (Dreams, Fleetwood Mac). You're certainly not going to die wondering.

guest 2942 and Mandynjack like this.
  7. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    So I chat to quite a few hotwives (at least hope they are) in the US. I remain quite surprised how much suppression of their sexuality exists. They gag for elicit sex, but struggle to break the bonds of their local area to enjoy things. Are there real repercussions in the US for those that want to express their sexuality?

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    In some areas, it can be a matter of life or death. Not to be bleak, but it's an unfortunate truth. Thankfully, those pockets are becoming smaller and smaller!

I think the real issue is non-geographical... many people are afraid of their desires. Also unfortunate, since there is so much fun to be had when you're free!

Mandynjack likes this.
  9. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    That makes me so sad in this day and age, that people can't express themselves through fear.

10. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, but there's hope. Best way to fight it long-term is to stay unified in and accepting of 'weirdness'. ;)

Mandynjack likes this.
  11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    I think as a whole the US is much more conservative than europe in general. Good or bad its just the way things are. Though you cant blame us, after all we are spread out over a much larger land mass lol. Seems to be only in the inner cities where anything goes. I do think though that the internet is closing those gaps. Bringing people of all kinks together over large distances. Or maybe to the neighbor next door :D.

12. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    And you'll likely never know, unless they forget the blinds are open.

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    true, but many of my neighbors are much older, so you won't see me looking through any windows at any time lol.

14. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it's a sight against your will, I assure you. Especially when age is up and inhibitions are down. :confused::D

guest 2942 likes this.
  15. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    I am so glad my country embraces diverse thinking. It would feel like horrible bondage to feel so constrained (as opposed to nice bondage of course;))

16. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    So these lifestyles really do set the cat among the pidgins. Solid domme for as long as I can remember, rolling nicely into cuckolding, a pinch of male chastity followed by sex denial and more recently, a predilection for getting closer to dominant females. WHO THE F**K AM I! Or maybe what am I? Ok, I'm in my forties, so things may well be changing and my once fit body is looking...well less fit. But this cacophony of emotions is really F**KING my shit up. Maybe its time for a pause it in all of this to figure who/what I'm supposed to be. Even jack looks confused (which visibly with him naked and caged is quite funny), so I need to take stock. And as always my friends out there, your wisdom is welcome.

p.s. My BFF is very much a hard player in this lifestyle, her wisdom was more...'What's the problem!' Helpful? Not really.

slave_m likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A very interesting thread to read. Thanks @Mandynjack

18. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    @Mandynjack
    Hi Mandy
    I only know you from the posts you have made at the Mansion. But from these posts it seems to me that you are a very strong, passionate and sexy woman. That is who the F**K you are! :strong:

You are not someone pigeon-holed into one box (or even a couple of boxes).

Have fun

Mandynjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice