Male keyholder available, NW England

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by vers_steve, Mar 17, 2020.

1. vers_steve

vers_steve New member

Private
    Newcastle, UK
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Hello subs,

I'm very interested in offering keyholding services remotely or in person for locals. You'll need to have your own cage, but I'll send you an open lock. You'll also need a means and the willingness to provide evidence of your continued imprisonment and tasks completed when it is asked for.

Preference for somebody within the UK, but I'll listen to other options too.

I would want to know your hard limits ahead of agreeing to do anything. Time can be agreed upfront, or set depending upon task completion, or just indefinite until I think you've earned your way out.

I'm a sane and relatively normal guy: I'm not a monster, and am not seeking to use the power of your locked cock to ruin anybody's life or break you. But - unless a specific time is agreed - I am interested in seeing just how far you'd go to earn your release...

If interested, please send me a message (but nothing boring please - make sure you include a bit about your experience and what you want in the first message). Questions in messages or here are good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice