'Male Chastity Day' caged reading - if you like Mean Girls, read on!

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by kajiruspet, Jan 15, 2022.

1. kajiruspet

kajiruspet Active member

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    so for Male Chastity Day or International Male Chastity day, I was lucky enough to have the day off, and having been caged since 28th Sept (so, so long ago) I have been wallowing in my self-pity of frustration, horniness and deep desires of service orientated submission to a cruel and pitiless woman, I picked out an eBook that seemed to best reflect how I felt - which was:
    Mud Glorious Mud : (The Ballad of a Little Wanker)

Available if you have enjoyed my previous recommendations: Mud Glorious Mud : (The Ballad of a Little Wanker) (Modern Day Cinders Book 11) - Kindle edition by Macdonald, MH. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

And oh boy did I want to be the sub in the story, so very much, I got very fidgety in my small Kink 3D cage, leaking profusely and could very much relate to the ironic subtitle of the domme featured in the story mocking the sub's greatest desires to be a 'little wanker' very, very much!
    Even now, writing this review my little fellow is getting all frisky all over again because if your thing is a life of being helplessly in the power of a pitiless, cruel, dominant woman then this femdom tale rocks!!
    Mud Glorious Mud.jpg

2. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    thank you, I hope you enjoyed - just not too much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice