Male Chastity 18-25

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Mar 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    I can't imagine being locked in my 20s. I could masturbate 5 times in one day and still be ready for sex. Oh, the power and virility oy youth! It would have been amazingly intense, though, and I wish I could have experienced it, but I didn't even know it was a thing. No internet, you know.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    i thought i was already a chronic masturbator of at least once daily... but 5x/daily....?? you are right.. miss my youthful years... but then again, raging hormones can lead one to extremities... i am glad i realised something amiss when daily excessive self-pleasuring is wrecking havoc on my time, studies, thoughts and behaviour in public... that self-made chastity device did wonders albeit in short term and less effective... my wife is correct.. im done with erection.. and i have exhausted my life quota of orgasm...

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I'm coming back to this thread. At that young age, I would have been very susceptible to a female partner who wanted to lock me up.

Danny15, FPH and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice