Making own stainless steel device. (combining all good advices)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by tinkerer, Jan 25, 2012.

1. tinkerer

tinkerer New member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Let's just say that i'm lurker in many ways. I've been around in many forums and checked every manufacturer that are doing business these days. Not only my kink is chastity, i enjoy making all equipment on my own. I have dreamt to have my own steel chastity belt for five years. Now i have made one, and i have to share it with you. This is my first forum posting in all times, so i could say that i have just stepped out of closet. So bear me for my clumsy first steps.

First of all I've been pondering choices between full belt and trapped ball contraption, and it seems that i started with the trapped ball, because i made my first encounters with them.

My budget was around 350-400eur for either steelworxx looker 02 or my steel shemale belt. BUT neither of the companies answered my inquiries about ordering stuff, so i got impatient and red pansytart's measuring guide and started planning my own design. i ended up spending four days and less than 50eur in expenses.

I ended up with steel cage, which was half a inch too long at first, but after shortening it it became perfect. There is no time that it would stop circulation or would be painful, only negative aspect was that before shortening it i was able to sleep over the nocturnal erections, but now i wake up with small knob trying to poke mattress. I'll just go to bathroom and pee and go to sleep, and everything is fine. positive aspect about shortening is that i can align my tip so that i can even stand while peeing and i stay clean. Also short version doesn't get stuck in pants and pull testicles. I can just have any pants, usually briefs or boxers regularly and have normal bulge that doesn't stick and hurt.

For my work i have to wear protective jump suit and climb on and under trucks so mobility is greatly needed.

Still there is a downsides, like every of the trapped ball devices, its not very secure without urethral insert or pa piercing. Also some teeth pull out thing could be handy to hear, even though I'm not really impressed about it. Perhaps i think that it's not going to work long term in case of chafing.

I was hoping that we, together could have some kind of combined discussion what kind of ways there would be to make such devices more secure and more diy friendly. If someone wants I can tell how this belt was made. Tools i used were really primitive, only good thing was MMA welder that was from the best manufacturer i can think of.

ps. Admins of this forum, i've asked nicely and not so nicely for you to contact me, i have username in here which i want to be taken away. It might be already A YEAR i asked first time. I don't feel really safe and good about you. (seriously)

Attached Files:

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    i love it.especially the way the lock holds everything together.
    good work.

3. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I know this is an old post. put very nice work..

4. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I am wanting to shorten a device I bought, and am not sure how to do it. I think the rings are soldered, can I just cut through, remove extra ring and resolder?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice