Making a ring bigger?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by alexford, Aug 12, 2013.

1. alexford

alexford New member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Hi. Just posted this to another forum, but I want varied answers

So I'm buying my first chastity device, and this caught my eye:

http://www.amazon.com/Pipedreams-Products-Metal-Chastity-Device/dp/B00BP590LE

It's fairly cheap, and offers the full enclosure, plus vented tip that I am looking for. (not sure of all the terms).

The only problem is, the ring is just a little too small for my fellas. It says on another site in a review that "the inner circumference is about 4 3/4 inches." I wrapped a measuring tape around the base of my penis to where the scrotum meets the groin area. (I'm bad at describing, but basically, where the ring would go on), and it's exactly 4 3/4 inches, but just a tiny bit too tight. I emailed the company, asking if they have other rings, but if they don't, is there any way to make it a tiny bit roomier, with pliers or something? It's all metal, so it should stretch a little without cracking. I'm only talking milimeters more room.

I really can't afford anything else. I'm getting it on another site, because no one on amazon will ship to Canada, and it's the only one in the 50 dollar range from anywhere BUT amazon.

Also, I am kind of chubby, so as I loose weight (and that pubic fat), will my ring size decrease?

Anyone know of any exercises that focus on that area?

I'll give more details if they are asked. Thanks.

2. alexford

alexford New member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Would this work?

http://www.wikihow.com/Resize-a-Ring

I have never used a chastity device, so I have no idea if there are any threaded parts or anything like that, that would be damaged by this process. Another concern would be how strong the metal is, and whether or not I could cut it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice