Love my HT V3 Small

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by rickiee_2002a, Sep 3, 2018.

1. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    I have been in chastity for around 4 years. I started with the CB6000 and it was just too large and bulky. I purchased the CB6000s and was much happier. The problem was that they would break mostly on the seams. The rings would break as well. Sleeping in it was very uncomfortable and I woke up many nights ... several times. But I endured because it made my wife happy ... because I really needed to make Her happy. I had been a chronic masturbator and it badly effected our sex life. But that is a whole different story.

My balls are high and tight and I was concerned that I would never be able to wear any chastity device that had a solid ring. I watched a few videos and read the many reviews about the HT and I decided to go ahead and purchase one.

It was the greatest decision of my chastity lifestyle. It came quickly and I went right into the bathroom with my wife. She supervised the removal of the CB6000s and I quickly ... and easily ... went right into the HT V3 small. It felt so good as the cage slipped on.

Nightime came and I nervously went to bed, figuring another night of sleeplessness. I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up in the morning ... having slept all night.

If you have been on the fence about purchasing a Holy Trainer. Don't be. If I can wear one, you can too.

worldwidesub likes this.
  2. freakyfreaks1989

Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Are there any comparisons to the HT V2? I used that one for a few days, and really liked how comfortable and discrete it was. However, I found the security was laughable compared to the CB-6000s. To me, it was almost not even worth wearing since I could pull out so easily. Does anyone know if the HT V3 improved on that at all?

3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    I have been locked in HER HTv3 Small since 1 September and love it. I tried both Standard and Small knock off versions to get the size right. They were comfortable compared to the CB's I tried but nothing compared to the real thing!

worldwidesub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice