Lori's #5B on order!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Frank Underboob, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    I am full of excitement and trepidation! I guess it will be a while before it arrives, so there is plenty of time to get used to the idea. How do you folks like them? Any hints, tips, or ideas on how to live with this thing more successfully? I measured myself with a series of rubber O-rings. 1 3/8" was a just snug fit. 1 1/2" was there but not snug. I went with the 1 3/8" and an overall length of 2 1/2" to keep the weight more manageable, also got a flared end on the tube for increased comfort. I can't wait to try it on. But what if it doesn't fit? Gads.

2. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Ms lori is very helpful, I've had 2 devices off her before an she will modify it for you if need be. I too am awaiting a 5b but I'm quite small so mine will be a 1" with a special 7/8" insert at the end to make sure there will be maximum grip on the shaft.
    Like you I'm excited yet apprehensive. I've been banned from opening all mail and post so I have a feeling my queen will spring the loris tube on me when I'm in a vulnerable possition.

HollyC and Frank Underboob like this.
  3. Frank Underboob

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info, Sam. One of my concerns is that my penis is just so damned variable in size. Depending on I don't know what all, temperature, relative humidity, and the phase of the moon? Anyway, I sized my device towards the smaller range (not the smallest size it goes!) so I hope that when I am a little more full, that will not be an issue. And that somehow I can cope when my dick is at it's smallest. Does long term wear of a device like a Lori chastity tube, i.e. without a ball ring, have any physical effect on the penis?

4. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Your better to order it as tight as possible as this will grip the shaft and take weight off the piercing, but it's good to be able to clean between shad and inside of tube to get rid of dead skin. I can wear a 7/8" tube and was comfortable but I couldn't get even water jets down it to clean inside, I bet it would be smelly after a few days. Hygeine is a big thin to consider when using a device as it is a massive turn off, and we all want happy partners, don't we? I shower twice a day and make sure I get plenty of soap suds and jets of water into every possible hole or gap.

5. Frank Underboob

Local Time:
    Well, Sam, it's already been ordered, so I will just have to wait and then see how it fits. But I do wonder about hygiene with such a snug fit. I can't imagine how you get soap down the tube and then rinse and dry. The tube is solid on the 5B, so it looks like the tube will be coming off for showers. But maybe once the device arrives and is in place, the alternatives will become clear.

6. Sam wood

Sam wood Active member

My business
    Uk
    Local Time:
    The male penis is very soft when soft, so to speak! If you've got it the right size you'll be able to slide your punky finger in a bit with plenty of soap. When you pull the tube away from you body you will be able to dry the base and the crown, don't forget the skin will absorb moisture so as long as you flush plenty of water through the device as best you can i dont think it will have to come off that often. like I said I could wear a 7/8" tube but I wouldn't be able to clean properly, that's why we've gone 1" with a 7/8"insert so I can still clean it properly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice