Lori's 2C ongoing review

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by subken, Mar 21, 2012.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    I thought I would start a new thread as I have now received the truly finished product back from Miss Lori. I am, as I write, on day one wearing the device.

Fitting
    The device as originally received had to have some modifications. First the testie ring had to be made smaller and oval. I discovered almost immediately that the ring size that worked for the plastic CBXXXX devices will be too large for the 2C to fit correctly. The steel being much smoother than the plastic allows for a tighter ring size and greater comfort as it does not grip and pull at the scrotum as the plasic does. So, I went from a 1 7/8" oval on the CB6000s to a 47mm x 44mm oval on the 2C. It is tighter than any ring I've worn but yet the most comfortable. Also the the angle of the tube is different on the 2C allowing a tighter fit without crushing one's testicles. It is too early to tell if there will be any burning of the underside of the scrotum as there always was with the plastic ring.

Besides the testie ring resizing I determined that the metal spikes needed to be lengthened and two additional spikes needed to be added to prevent pullout. It should be emphasized that these "spikes" are rounded and smoothed rods and cause absolutely no pain or discomfort - in fact they have a gripping action and keep your penis from sliding around inside the tube - something that was always a problem for me with the CBXXXX series. I had two spikes added to the top of the tube to guard against a finger sliding in and trying to pullout the penis. They are very effective and I can't feel them at all.

I should also add that while the wait time for the original 2C was about 40 weeks, the modifications took only 11 days including shipping both ways. Also, Lori offers one modification for free after the original purchase, and I was asking for three modifications, so I did pay an additional $100 plus $8 for return shipping. This was still cheaper than what the 2C costs now, as my original price was $750 and it now goes for $950. That is what you have to pay if you want one of these - they are custom made, beautifully built, one of a kind, and you can't get this quality, fit, and security anywhere else.

Security
    There is no removing the device without the security key(s) that come with it - forget about it. I read somewhere a post by someone who said they defeated it in 10 minutes but I don't believe it. The actual keyed hole in the screw is so tiny, with a post in the middle, that I just don't see how you coud get any other tool in there to loosen the screw, especially if the screw is firmly tightened down when installed (as mine is).

Since the 2C is a non pierced device the real danger is pullout. I have never owned a CB that I could not pull out of if I really tried, but this one would be very difficult and VERY painfull to attempt a pullout. Even if one did pull out there is no way of getting back in - the clamshell design and the spikes allow for a grip that is not achievable from a "push-in" style tube, so you'd be stuck with your penis out and no way to get it back in. You would be caught and it would be difficult wear pants or even underwear in that perdicament. So I would give security an A+ even without a piercing.

Comfort
    So far so good. I'll continue updating as the days progress. Right now its more comfortable than any other I've tried. It is also the least noticable under clothing and the weight seems no different than the plastic CBXXXX types I've worn.

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    How does the Oval Ring work different compared to the standard round Ring? I have the 2C myself with a round ring 1 5/8" very comfy and snug - only at nighttime feels tight when trying to get erect while asleep.

3. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    How do those of you wearing the 2C find it is for fit lenghtwise? I'm just wondering about the measurement given to Ms Lori and how well it turns out. My reason is that I have noticed that the measurement from base to tip is slightly different when hanging free compared to laying flat on a surface and being measured. I'm wondering if this affects the performance / fit of the 2C when worn, as it must surely dangle somewhat and therefore pull down on the shaft? So, assuming one measures, for arguements sake, 4 inches from base to tip when just hanging freely, and then orders a 4 inch device, does the tip stay at the end of the cage without any bunching or stretching, or does it move away. Likewise, if that 4 inch measurement is from base to tip and the 2C pulls down on the package, does it pull forward from the base and maybe require a shorter cage to allow for this?

Any advice / comments most appreciated.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    @kinky6666 On your OMG thread you said you had a 2D. Was it a typo, or do you have both and 'ring the changes'?

Quite a serious spender down there!

Given you've now also a 2E waiting to arrive, so will you still keep the old ones?!

5. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Well yes it does cost a bit of money, but as my wife makes me wear it permanently, I want to have at least a very comfortable device. The #2D is exactly that, only now I am going 1 size smaller diameter and a tiny bit shorter. Although it is very frustrating, I believe the smaller the better: not much room to expand. Also as I am an active sporter if things are a bit loose it is no good.
    Lori's is secure, no need to come off for cleaning. And yes the money is worth it considering all of this is making my wife a very happy keyholder.

6. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    subken I have recently received my Lori 2c device and have experienced the same problems, I can pull out etc. I would be curious to hear how you are getting along now with the smaller oval ring and the extra spikes, as I believe I need to modify my device in both of these areas.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wishes that the folks wud put some pics up, then we cud see what they am like.

8. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    I have a Lori's 2D on the way and would be happy to post pic's once it gets here in a few days.

9. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, thnx. Jessica's boy that looks nice and comfy. Is that the one you can pull out from?

11. kazrin

kazrin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Loir's devices are magnificent. The 2C looks especially scary to me because of the position of the spikes and the hinge.

Sizing is vital on Lori's devices. Various reviews from all over the web have pointed it out. In the case of my own 12A device, I had intensionally increased one of the mesurments to compensate for the 1/8 inch spikes and found it to be a huge mistake. I have now successfully adding an interal ring which mounts to the spikes on the device. The fit is perfect!

The 2C looks a little more difficult to modify, but I suspect that if you used two steel rings with outer diameters small enough to fit inside the shaft portion, and inner diameters that allow your penis to retain its circulation, you can possition them with a single row of spikes between them. That would prevent pull out.

Of course, you could always get PA.. Such a piercing and a lock such as this one would prevent any pulling out:
    http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/steelwerks__cc021h.jpg

12. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes it is jemina

13. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    It's been a long road but I am back in my 2C and it is perfect. Before I could use it I had to overcome my problems with retraction and "turtling back" which I did with weight loss. I made a post about that in the Medical section.

The additional spikes I added and the spikes I had lengthened made a huge difference. I love this device. It is comfortable and easily worn 24/7 with NONE of the testie under the sac irritation, no edema, no smell. It surely would be possible to pull out at certain times of extreme flacidity, but there is no way to get back in. In most "states" is is impossible to pull out. Since I no longer retract at all, my KH knows if I have pulled out I did it on purpose and she will not give me the key. I will have to deal with the 2c hanging on my balls until she shows mercy. If I did it while she were out of town I'd have to break the emergency key box and that would be a true disaster. So from my perspective it is secure. If I have success over the next year and show Her that the 2C is part of me and never really needs to come off except in a medical emergency (which has never happened) , then She has agreed that I will get a PA and convert the 2c to a 2d, which is what I really want.

I highly recommend this device if you don't want to get pierced and don't have bad retraction issues. The spikes are essential and I recommend even more longer ones than Lori will initially use. Especially if you slide around in the tube a lot, and find yourself spraying all over when you pee. The spikes keep me perfectly aligned for peeing. I can actually do it standing up if I wish, but do normally sit. Believe me you will not feel the spikes (dulled smooth rods really) at all. This device keeps you compressed and you never get to the stage where and erection causes pain and irritation inside the tube.

The 2c and 2d are the real thing. If you want real 24/7 chastity with no game playing and no way out, no medical issues or irritation or edema problems, just simple lock down all the time, get this type of device and quit wasting your money on everything else.

It helps if you wear underwear with some support of the crotch, keeps the strain off your balls and feels better. This would also be the case with the 2D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice