Lori measurements - advice?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Alan Dentry, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Greetings one and all!
    My Mrs. and I are ready to invest in a cage that doesn't chafe and looks (imho) all clunky and lumpy like the CB6k. Anyway, having read Ms.Lori's advice on her website about measuring, I still feel a tadge anxious about getting it wrong and paying a high price on a several levels.

So. If you can cast your mind back to the day you finally received your Lori (or similar) what would you have done differently and what advice would you offer me so I don't repeat common mistakes. I am what is known as a 'grower' btw and uncircumcised.

Many thanks in advance.

2. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Hi, i have 2 Lori's and had a CB3000 before, uncut as well. What I did was kind of take measurements from the CB, knowing it's inner measurements and go from there. If you contact Ms.Lori be sure you make clear the tube length/total length. It is best to Email her anyway, she can give you valuable advise, also on which device is good for you.
    I have a #2D and a #2E. The #2D was very compact when I first got it. But after a while I noticed it could have actually been a tad shorter and smaller. Also because the penis tends to shrink a little after being locked up for longer time. The new #2E is very very snug, not a chance to grow a little bit. Very frustrating, but actually more comfortable.

When buying a Lori's you should actually get a Piercing (PA is best). Just so it is fully secure. My advise would be a #2C/D. They're easy to put on and the 2C can be worn without a Piercing. Make sure you get with the spikes. Good luck!

3. Alan Dentry

England
    Local Time:
    Ah yes, the PA debate. Intuitively a PA makes a lot of sense. If chastity is going to be done as a lifestyle I believe it should be done properly, the value of being able to be put on your honour not to deviate occasionally is not being discounted here. Sadly the Mrs. is way my page here and describes it as abhorrent.

So I'm looking at a 2a at the moment... it's cheaper and doesn't have a 7 month lead time like the more popular 2c and 2d. What I like about the latter devices is that a PA is optional.

May I ask why you advocate spikes, esp. with a PA? Being caged and comfortable is kind of high on my list... unless I'm missing a point (no pun intended) somewhere :)

Are you aware of any issues with an uncut PA btw.

Thank you.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you mean can you have a PA and a foreskin absolutely no problems . Also you can just have it in when locked up, you would have to take it out to take the cage off . So notionally she does not have to see it or it gets lost in the rest of the polished stainless steel
    Xx wendy

5. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    Yes of course if you don't want to get a PA Piercing, it leaves little choice with Lori. #2A looks like a good starter device but in that case I would get it with the spikes. Especially since you are uncut. It is not painful at all, it only helps to keep your skin 'in position'. Honestly ask Ms.Lori what she thinks is best.
    To get a tube that is snug enough, I always find it hard to push things in, that's why a #2C is ideal, as it clamps. So you can get a 'smaller' tube.

6. Alan Dentry

England
    Local Time:
    A very good point there Wendy, thank you. It further occurs to me that a) I will need to build up to a PA in order to gain consent and b) the healing period during which one must abstain post-PA is, er, hardly going to be a problem :)

Has anyone used the sizing rings that Mature Metal flog for $20 (a lot for a few bits of plastic imho) and if so, were they useful?

Thanks to one and all

7. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I wear a perfectly fitting jailbird 24/7 and yes..... I sized myself using the MM sizing kit. In fact, I wore the rings that were my size 24/7 for over a week to make sure they fit "long term" before purchasing the jailbird.

8. Alan Dentry

England
    Local Time:
    Thank you Urcatcher... I think it'll be worth it to make sure the final device fits.
    Lori makes a big deal about their devices being made of 100% marine quality 316 steel. MM say theirs is part 316 and part 304. Does anyone have a view as to whether it makes a blind bit of difference to you or me on a day to day basis?

Thanks,

9. sabine

sabine Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Indeed, that's an awesome advice when considering buying a MM device. I didn't was thorough enough and ended up having a ring too large.
    If you still are considering buying a MM device, make sure to first get the sizing rings and get your size right!
    Also, don't overestimate your tube length, as MM will tell you, smaller is more often than not better as far as tube length goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice