Lori #7 guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastrated, Dec 28, 2009.

1. chastrated

chastrated Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Hello everyone,

My wife controls my chastity cage and is an amazing cock teaser. We don't do this continously but I have been caged since Nov 25th, a little over one month.

She wanted to get up real early this morning to do some paper work and just before she got out of bed, she grabbed my balls and started rolling them around in her hand really hard and playing with me. I could feel cum being forced out through my cock and my leg was soon very wet from it. I'm so horny and frustrated she can ge me crying. I can't explain how close I came to orgasming this morning but again because I can't get any kind of hardon in this device I couldn't orgasm. She vigorously teased my balls, tugging and rolling them around and then suddenly stopped.

Gently patting my balls and cage she told me to rest. Urrrr!!!

She hasn't even hinted at all when I'm going to be released. She knows that if I'm kept in much longer that my cock shrinks to about an inch long when finally let out and that it will take a lot of maturbating to get it back to normal size. Knowing this, I think she's keeping me caged longer on purpose.

2. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Is it true that the penis shrinks in the device? The longest time I spent locked up was 10 days but I'm trying to extend my limits. I am already small (4.5") so if my penis gets smaller because of the tube that will be really funny. I would like to hear the opinion of the others on it.
    However, I noticed one thing. I am not circumsized and when I take the tube off for cleaning, it is harder to pull my foreskin. But then it gets stretched, so until now I didn't worry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice