Lori #2 For Sale

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by xcitex2, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Ms. Lori #2 with recessed lock and 2 keys.
    For sale is a barely used Mistress Lori #2 with recessed lock and 2 keys! Due to my profession the extra weight of this device is a little much to bear. It is for the non pierced but could be worn by anyone I assume. The measurments are as follows:

Main ring (A ring) 1-5/8" Diameter
    Base Ring (base of the Penis) 1.35" Diameter
    Behind the head 1.31" in Diameter
    Length from the back of the main ring (touching the abdomen) to tip is 4"

This unit has had two of the spikes/studs removed for comfort and long term wear. All modifications were done by Ms. Lori and her team. Original price with extra keys $380. Asking $225USD and will include free shipping to US address via FED-EX ground. Tracking number provided at shipment. Please feel free to email me with question at my alias account maxheinkel@yahoo.com

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I failed to mention in the original post the base ring can be adjusted by Ms. Lori to a different size. Also if you are on the edge due to price, make a reasonable offer!

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    intentional bump

4. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I'm really bummed about this. I had heard nothing but positive reviews about the Lori #2. Partly based on your input I've since ordered one (we're at nearly a month out now, should be any day now). I'm now second guessing my order.

Free bump at least.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Abulia:

I would fear not as we have recently come to realize there are some measuring issues we have off. Some of it can be fixed, so if we do not sell it I will be sending it back in. The extra large cage portion is my fault in measuring so this I will have to live with if I keep it. I think once we get the ring adjusted it may very well fixe the sagging of the device thus eliminate the pulling on the scrotum.

What we have come to realize, partly from the members here and the help of Ms. Lori, i that her devices are designed to eliminate erections not allow them. Since I actually get one in this device we have realized the measurements were wrong on our part. As Goddess loves, did I say LOVES the idea of me not be able to have an erection at all we may modify this if it does not sell. However she also loves even more being able to tease me while I am in lockup and watch me as it go crazy. This is where the problem comes in that is causing us to look for an alternative.

So as I said early I would not panic yet as I still love this device the best. We as a couple just need to find something that fits, Her idea of playing and this is where the belts are coming into play, I think. LOL

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for you interests but this item is no longer for sale. In talking with Ms. Lori to find a better fit she has offered to make adjustments on this one to insure a proper fit. Once again she amazes me in her strive to provide service when so many others don't. We are going to try this first before ordering a belt style.

7. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    I'd be curious to hear what adjustments will be made for a good fit. Even though I took standard measurements without trying to "game" the system at all, I've pretty much resigned myself that my #2 will probably have to go back in at some point for resizing. There's just too many subtle differences in the male anatomy. (This isn't a knock against Mistress Lori!)
    Well, both of my KHers like to tease as well so I'm a little concerned about this. My Top was interested in the #2 specifically because she can get to touch and tease (and likely some CBT) her property. Right now with the CB plastic series so damn uncomfortable (I've only been able to manage overnight twice in as many months; anything past 14 hours is a miracle) if I can wear a Lori at anything remotely resembling 24/7 then I think we'll take whatever shortcomings the device has in stride.

I'm confused as to how a belt would satisfy your Goddess' desire to tease, however. Anyway, good luck!

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well Abulia this is the reason we are trying to fix the Lori device first as Goddess does not want to resort to a belt style unless we have to. However with that being said her from of teasing is not neccessarily with the penis itself. She gets off on having me play with her, massage her, etc while seeing that I am obviously worked up but yet unable to do anything about it, that is the tease part for her.

Now with that being said she loves running her fingernails along the shaft while I am left exposed in the lori device.

The overall problem is with the Lori device I did try to "game" the device I think. I tried to leave a little extra room for growth in those time when I get the nocturnal erections etc. Problem is I failed to realize her designs are desgined with all of that in mind. So I am sure the new adjustments will only add to my torment but as I have about an inch more now in the cage than is needed and about a 1/8" to 1/4" more in diameter it is extra weight and extra length which just shows under my clothes. The blet fixes this issue as there is no weight on the testicles. But we will see, I will be sure to update my blod once we get the adjusted version back.

9. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    My Top is mostly interested in seeing the restrained penis and torturning the balls, I imagine. It was she that mentioned the Lori and her favorite designs; I've taken the lead from there. :)

Like I said, if there's any chance that the Lori will let me finally get to 24/7 since I started this then I'm all for it! Speaking as a submissive it is emotionally painful to not give up this control and having to be releases. Being metal is a nice perk as I've no doubt that my Top will find a way to do some electrical CBT as well. :)

Frustrating wait as Lori says mine is still a month away. Quality takes time, however!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice