Looking to get a jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Twolfer, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Twolfer

Twolfer New member

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    So I'm looking to maybe get a jailbird at some point. Previously I've had a 6000s but being a grower (maybe 1-1 1/2 inch flaccid and even shorter when it's "hiding"). I'm concerned as to if it would work with my anatomy correctly. My scrotum is also high and tight so I'm double cursed. Seems like that further shortens the effective length- at least it does with that thick plastic ring that comes with the cb models. Anyone have a jailbird who is in my situation ? How is it working for you? With the cb I was able to just fall out of the back by simply sitting and standing which is extremely frustrating.

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    #2 locked4her55, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    I think you will be fine. I have a high and tight scrotum and I had my JB modified earlier this year to a length of 1 1/2" so that I sit touching the end bars when totally flaccid. I too am a grower but perfer to prevent any erection. I believe the key here for me is the diameter of the cage (snug fit) and the base ring. I have gone down a few sizes in base rings over a period of time and both the cage diameter and base ring size keeps me nice and comfy without the ability to pull out the back.

BTW, I also went from a CB6000s to a JB and was very happy I did. Loved wearing my CB6000s, but both my JB and my new Watchful Mistress have proved that wrong. Best chastity move I ever made. Bonus, the wife likes the new look and feel too!

3. Secured4myPrincess

Secured4myPrincess New member

Local Time:
    I recently received my Jailbird and I love it. I can barely tell it's there. Two days in I've had no issues and the fit is great. I'd recommend ordering the sizing rings and following their directions very meticulously. Then order away. Also, they have the best customer service in the business!!

4. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Curious on this as I am High and Tight also, and I have to use the CB3K's largest ring, and its very hard to close it all the way. Every time I use it I have a pinch mark from the closing ring. What Gap did you use? I was thinking based on MM's recommendation going with a 1/2" gap vs the 3/8" (because of being really high and tight) and then going with a flaccid diameter based on the CB or slightly smaller. I am still working on the length dimensions.

I have been looking in to getting a custom device for years now, and cannot wear the CB for more than 1/2 a day without it driving me nuts.

Thanks for any replies, someday I get the measurements the way I want and order a MM Jailbird.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Also bear in mind that the rings on the CB are somewhat square in cross-section, which gives them a wider "grip". The JB ring is much thinner overall, and obviously round in c-c, so they don't have as large a "footprint" around your package. Being steel, they're much stronger than the CB rings anyway, so they don't need to be so thick.

If you get the sizing right, this can help a lot with "high & tight" since, there's less ring to get in the way.

6. kazarak

kazarak Junior Member

Local Time:
    Without getting overly personal what ring size and gap, diameter and length did you go with I see your also a high / tight build. I am definitely a grower, and fairly small on girth and length until I grow. My concern if I get a main ring that goes around both and its too big it will come off, but the CB I used at 2" as well as cock rings I have a assortment, and 2" is so tight my balls turn blue. However when I take a long hot shower they loosen up and hang lower and then the ring might fall off.

I was thinking going with something like 1/2 gap, 2 1/8" ring, and length I am still sorting out.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I honestly don't remember the sizings, as it's been two or three years now. I do recall going with the same size base ring as the CB6Ks I used to wear. I'll be at one solid year of continuous wear as of Friday (6th) with no releases during that time.

I get some loosening during showers as well, but if you have the gap correct, the ring will not come off. You might be able to back out of the cage, but that's the nature of trapped ball devices.

8. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Order the sizing rings from MM. It may take a week or two wearing them but it will help in determining what will be best for you. Also, you can email them since they will give you the best answers. Wonderful people to deal with.

9. AusChastityboy

AusChastityboy Active member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    My balls are high and tight also. I have the measuring rings from MM and the only one i could wear at all is the largest one the 2 1/8" size. I was thinking of going with a 1/2 gap ring also. Still working on the length and inside diameter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice