Looking for very small combination lock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by T&D Victim, Jan 8, 2017.

1. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Beautiful balmy Southern California!!
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    First of all, Hi everyone!
    My wife and I are very new to Chastity device usage so as you may expect we are fumbling just as much as we are learning currently.
    She has me in a Mature Metal device and yes it fits like a glove...albeit a small evil little glove.
    We would like to use a combination lock at times due to the fact that I am a pilot and away from home a lot. (I fly a private jet so no metal detector issues for me).

Does anyone have a reccommendation for a small perhaps three digit combination lock that is relatively well made and hopefully won't fall apart too quickly.
    We are trying to adhere to our rule that I am NOT to have a key. We have spare keys to my cage hidden in our cars just in case etc etc. However a combo lock would be awesome.

Thanks

Chris

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    the problem with the few very small combo padlocks is that they are usually only 3 or 4 numbers, so quite easy to open by dialling all combinations. the 5 and 6 digit locks usually have a hasp that is too big for your average device.
    An alternative would be to carry the key in a sealed tamper proof container, I had mine sealed in a laminated credit card sleeve for a trip once.

3. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    we got one at a luggage store bit on the big side but does fit

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    A pilot....try the airport shops, they tend to have them.

5. T&D Victim

T&D Victim Member

Gulfstream IV Pilot
    Beautiful balmy Southern California!!
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    We took the Tamper evident sealed key advice. My wife made a laminated pouch of sorts using a picture only she has copy of. I have no way to reproduce the image onto another pouch so she would know at once if I were involved in any shenanigans. hehe

I did look with her on Amazon and I checked a couple airport shops but all the locks were pretty substantial in size. I think the TSA compliance criteria, demands a locking system that just simply takes extra space. By that I mean, the TSA compliant locks all seem to have a system for the owner of the lock to know if the TSA opened it or not...and that system requires extra space that increases the overall size of the lock itself.

I am not sure who is teasing who though. I just returned from a stay in St Maarten. (My employer has an estate there and we spend a great deal of time on the island). My wife wanted pretty much one thing...the cage off and I mean off before we got out of the airport parking lot. lol She anticipated this when she left home to come pick me up. Lets just say that I think we are going to go through a lot of "emergency" laminated key holders because before we were out of the parking lot, she had ripped open the laminated key pouch and the cage was sent on a journey into the back seat of the car to be found...later. The good news, She managed to allow me to take her edge off before I was able to relieve my own pressure so she managed to find her resolve in time to stop things before I could go over the edge. Like I said in the beginning though, I am not sure of who is teasing whom. I think having me in the cage is as much if not more of a tease for her than me sometimes. A combination lock would, I think save her from having to make new "emergency" key pouches as often. lol I think perhaps I will make the suggestion again and see what she wants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice