Looking for in-person FLR/keyholder (start online, willing to relocate)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by t0astt, Jun 15, 2019.

1. t0astt

t0astt New member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Hello CM community!

I'm a 26-year old male looking for an actual, real FLR and keyholder. Now that the obvious is out of the way, let me describe myself, what type of person I am looking for, and how this might work. Why take the time to list all these things out? Because I'm looking for a partner who is more than just fulfilling a kink!

Me:
    • 26-year old
    • Average height
    • Fit (I lift and exercise 5-6 days per week as well as eat healthy)
    • I enjoy being active
    • Disease & drug-free
    • Technical manager/software engineering lead in the tech industry
    • Financially sound and responsible young adult
    • Living in Illinois
    • Able (and very willing) to relocate for the right person
    • And the obvious: currently single
    • Some (not all) of my kinks: chastity, denial, power exchange, service (domestic, etc.), bondage, giving massage
    You:
    • Preferably in the age range of 20-35(ish) years old
    • Height is no issue
    • You take care of your body and respect yourself
    • You enjoy being active
    • Career is no issue, but being financially stable and responsible is preferred
    • Obviously kinky, dominant, and into the idea of starting an FLR (female-led relationship) involving chastity
    • Preferably monogamous
    • Living anywhere in the US
    • Willing to start this potential relationship online, meet in-person if we hit it off (I can travel to you), and eventually live together if we are compatible and enjoy each other
    So - why am I posting this?
    I have not had much luck finding single, dominant woman in my area (even using FetLife!) which is why I am posting this here - it seems like Chastity Mansion is the largest and most-legitimate chastity/FLR-oriented forum in existence.

I am able to relocate to anywhere within the US - I am very lucky that my job is 100% remote so I am very flexible in that regard (and if I'm being honest, I would love to get out of the midwest!)

I want to make it clear that while I am looking for someone interested in an FLR, I also want that person to be genuine, respectable, and just a good, decent person in their every day life. I (and hopefully you) want more than just kink out of this potential relationship.

I think I have covered all the bases I can think of. Reply to this post or PM me if you are interested in the slightest - I am more than willing to share pictures, additional kinks, etc. and discuss this further with anyone interested.

Thank you for viewing!

QueenOfSwords and nonerect like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice