Looking for a unique arrangement

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by lessthanzero, Feb 19, 2019.

1. lessthanzero

lessthanzero Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I am looking to find someone with whom I can develop a strong emotional and psychological connection, but with a twist. I identify very heavily as an emotional masochist, so I would like for that person to truly enjoy creating emotional suffering.

Some of the forms that might take would be very personal humiliation, unrequited affection, confessing humiliating things and my feelings for her, heartbreak, and ridicule, mocking, and fetish shaming.

Of course, chastity would be a core part of the dynamic, mostly to keep me frustrated and denied.

It isn't quite a cuckolding dynamic, because I wouldn't have enough of a connection with you to rate as a cuckold, but I know it would be be intense for me to hear about your relationships with other men, especially if they are getting the things I crave but you deny me.

Denial, for me, can extend into some very deep places, especially regarding psychology and emotional connection.

If you think this sounds like fun, please send me a message and we can discuss it further.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice