Looking for a online Keyholder

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by milkyway83, Apr 15, 2018.

1. milkyway83

milkyway83 New member

Germany, Esslingen
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Hello togheter,

i am looking for a keyholder. Because i dont have long therme wearing practice i need one who pushes me into wearing my belt longer than 2 days.... My personal goal is at least one week. and i need a keyholder who is really teasing me with some mails, questions about my lockup and demanding pics (without face) for proving my lockup nearly anytime.

I also do like some bondage (selfbondage) as a tease during a lockup.

Would be glad to heare from a Misstress to become my owner (but also a male KH is welcome)

I have a lockbox, some numbered locks (not suitable with my belts, but as a extra secure proof for the emergency key) and i have account at chastitylocked and emlalock for online chastity. (but i would also am willing to try new and different ways)

Pecause i like active communication during the session i am able to use kik messenger.

If you are interested in holding my keys and teaching me more practice feel fre to PM me..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice