Looking for a new cage - help for a couple

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Rui Pinto, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    First of all... an excellent year 2023 for everyone.

My wife and I love the idea of male chastity, and we've done a few weeks' experiments, but over time we've been realizing better certain characteristics in relation to cages.

I'd love to get a belt on, but my wife doesn't like it. SHe says she prefers cages... Obviously she's in charge.

I have 3 non-original versions of cages. HT V4 nano and nub. A version of the Cobra cage (mamba) with a wide ring.
    My penis isn't too big or too wide. The HT v4 has 33mm interior diameter and I think the ideal for me would be between 28mm and 31mm.

Regarding the mamba cage, the cage has a wide diameter of 37mm which is too much for me, even if one of the anises of this cage is perfect for me, but then the gap is very small and hurts.

HT V4 nub is impossible to use. The difference between the second and the third ring is so big that in the smallest I can't put the cage and the next one it falls.

So we did several weeks in chastity with HT v4, but I realized that being closed all that time, even if it was very comfortable, creates some moisture inside and hygiene has to be done by obligation every day, which does not please my wife at all.

She'd rather I could have a cage where I could stay at least three days without removing her.

In that sense, I think the ideal would be a more open cage, just like the mamba cage.

So now.., I'm in a kind of crossing where I don't know where to go, because I've researched a lot of cages to no avail.

The metal cages, besides being very heavy, have very wide interior diameter, almost always more than 33mm and i do not like cages with rings that open and close, because the hinge is a place conducive to problems, irritations and other problems.

Inside the plastic cages, will there be any of these features I'm looking for?

- Interior diameter between 28mm and 31mm
    - length equal to or less than HT V4
    - solid ring
    - gap equal to or similar to HT V4

I know that a custom-made cage would solve my problem, but it costs me a lot to give 200€ or more for an article that may not be perfect for what I'm looking for.

P.S. Safety is obviously not a problem for me, because chastity is a way of being and not a necessity, but I don't want to get the feeling that the cage can go out alone, or that I can easily remove it.

Any ideas, sugestions... for this couple?

Thank you guys... and sorry for my bad english!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice