Looking for a new cage, Advice/Help required

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mimi, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I currently have 2 devices, a cheap chinese steel one and a chinese CB6ks with an original CB ring.

I need some unusual sizing IE the CB6Ks fits with the 50mm ring and the smallest spacer only no the very rare occasion does one Testis escape (R/H one as its smaller than L/H ive tried a smaller ring with different spacers but find it to tight hard to get finger behind in test.

Issues I have are A, sack high and tightish and penis is small and does often try to escape rearward by inverting itself so I use the CB attachment to stop this and that does work, As my sack is reasonably tight when fitted I get a very slight feeling of numbness overall around the sack that does come and go. I dont have any other issues, no blue balls and can urinate fine.

Im now looking to replace the CB6ks but cannot find any that look like they would have a small measurements from the ring to the cage base to stop escapees. I dont want to jump into a custom setup until im sure its going to be right So im looking/asking if you folks can advise or supply links for something that may be of use.

Ideally we want a 2 piece setup so we dont have all these little bits currently, Also getting both testicles is a very hard job thru a 50mm ring as ive said my sack is high and small, maybe a hinged one with some sort of tube ove the hinge ?

Im not to good at putting words on paper so i hope you will understand my dilemma and thanks for any input.

2. BellasHubby

BellasHubby Member

Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I also have 2 cheap chinese ones...they are ok but not great. I just picked up a chinese resin one with integrated lock. II wear this one without any issues. Its so comfortable that I forget I have it on..

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Try different setups with the cb6k. You may be surprised at what works and feels more comfortable

Mimi likes this.
  4. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Thank you, I have tried different setups as stated above, any ring smaller than 50mm is too tight any larger are very comfortable but not secure. What i need is a small gap between bottom of cage and bottom of ring IE 5/6mm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice