Looking for a mistress/sadistic female in the UK

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Ashcaw, May 16, 2014.

1. Ashcaw

Ashcaw New member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I've been looking quite actively for a while now, but everybody either seems to be a scammer from other countries or "professional" that demands tributes before even considering communication. This is my first time using chastity mansion to search, though I've lurked anonymously for a while. Hopefully it goes well.

I'm looking for something that may potentially lead to a female-led relationship. If it does not, then that's fine. Relationships aren't for everybody. It may be a ways away but over time and getting to know eachother is the most realistic method I believe. It takes time to build a likeness and trust in a person.

I'm inexperienced, and my desires have never gone beyond fantasy, Nobody I have met has been interested in this sort of thing. I know that I like pain and I crave it.

2. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Have you tried sites such as Adult friend finder? There may be people there that share your thirst for pain.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Ashcaw The relationship comes first. What follows is mostly due to luck.

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi Hunny

Welcome to CM I hope you will find something to interest you.

Firstly you need to take some time a write a nice informative profile with some photograph preferably not of your boy bits .

Cm is a small community spread world wide so finding someone within 50 would be a miracle.

You need to look outside the fetishist community to find someone nice and see where things go. You are very young and lots of living to do so don't put everything under pressure to find your fantasy lady from the get go.

If you keep an open mind you will have some lovely surprises and at often very random moments and places find yourself getting down and dirty with some surprisingly exciting playmates.

Where I work one of my young co workers wanted to go to bed with his new girlfriend.
    Talk about be careful what you wish for !

She is apparently insatiable and he craves a bed to himself and some uninterrupted sleep , however she is of the opinion you can sleep when your dead !

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice