Looking for a better chastity devise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rodeoboy, Sep 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy Member

USA Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Have a CB 6000s now its ok wife and I have been practicing chastity off and on for a few months

With the CB I can pull out pretty easy sometimes and it moves a lot causing pinching

I think we are going to keep messing around with the idea of chastity but we're hopfuly going to be 24/7 365

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    The holy trainer has some good reviews.

You will be able to pull out of just about any device without a PA though.

I have also seen a lot about ‘the vice’ chastity device that promises not to allow pull out. I’ve not seen this reviewed by a respected reviewer yet though so the jury’s still out on that one as far as I’m concerned.

3. Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy Member

USA Michigan
    Local Time:
    I was thinking somthing like mature metals jailbird or queens keeper

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Custom is a good idea, but it won’t stop ‘pull out’ unless you have a piercing

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @Rodeoboy hello and congrats on moving to the next step. I heartily recommend the Contender by @MaleChastityNow The Contender is an jewelry-grade (316) stainless steel open-style custom chastity cage.

If ever want PA-security, Mark can add the optional Prince Albert upgrade later. I got mine back within a week.

I've had lots of minor modifications, and having Mark available to talk through and execute changes promptly let me find a perfect fit. See http://malechastitynow.com/

Here's some background and details:

I went through the same introduction to chastity. My CB6000s was an excellent introduction to chastity. It was fun for "play" and I self-locked a lot.

But for longer term chastity, I found I would turtle and pull back. My penis would get caught halfway, and get bent up as it got harder again. I still remember all the little pinch-points and such. I couldn't sleep in it. Keeping clean and dry was difficult. Also my wife thought it looked like a toy.

Once I got my open-style steel custom device, I could finally wear it 24/7 and stay healthy and clean. My wife likes the look. And Mark's welds and polish are excellent. It feels good in the hand, but isn't as heavy and bulky as other maker's work. She likes the high quality steel. Just from the aesthetics perspective is feels real.

...And with my PA security, my chastity is definitely real... If you ever go that route...

I am skeptical about any "friction" based security system. I've tried many options. Everyone is different but I would get skin abrasions.

Focus on getting a good snug fit. You don't need as much length as you think.

After 3 years in a 1-3/8" diameter Contender, I switched to a 1-1/4" diameter cage and I'm finding that I can tolerate a much snugger fit in an open device than a closed one. I can stay clean and dry - no skin problems. I can move skin around if I need. I don't need any room to broaden my flaccid grower penis.

The locking mechanism is easy to install. Mark makes the locking post on the base ring and the collar which takes the screw (or lock) flush. You just need to press the cage down onto the locking post until its flush. My wife needs no help or third hand to get me into my cage. That in itself is a big plus. The same with the PA security. Slip the hook up into the piercing, align the cylinders, and fasten down the security screw - no chance for injury.

She's in control, and she doesn't have to worry about a pinchy plastic puzzle.

Best of luck to you in finding your custom steel cage!

6. Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy Member

USA Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank for the info my wife and I will be looking into them

7. Stephen D

Stephen D New member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    i would also recommend the contender from mcn. i got mine two weeks ago and have had it on 24/7 with no problems. buy the test rings and measure for a few days. i went 1/8 smaller on cage width and its perfect. may send it back and have it shortened just a bit as my flaccid length went down from going that long without an erection.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Try this guy, extremely good service very fast and very good prices, From 1st contact to recieving hand made to spec 2 weeks from Seattle to UK

http://malechastitynow.com/

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm curious to what other 'bulky' custom devices you've had experience with?

I'm also sceptical on 'ant pullout' systems that don't include a piercing.

it looks like they use standard security screws that you can buy 'bits' for at any DIY store?

10. Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy Member

USA Michigan
    Local Time:
    I've just tried the CB 6000s and a Chinese copy of the 6000s after I broke on of the rings

11. Rodeoboy

Rodeoboy Member

USA Michigan
    Local Time:
    I think after doing a lot of research Im going to try the MM Jailbird or Queens Keep

12. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    There is the option to add a small extra piece of security on top of the screw but dont you trust yourself that you may go off to local DIY to obtain a key of sorts to have a crafty one behind your Mistress's back ( if you have a Mistress of course)

13. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you’re going to the trouble of buying a custom chastity device to prevent orgasm and sex it seems a waste if you can defeat that device which you have paid hundreds of £ for with something costing less than £1

I know all locks can be defeated relatively easily. But let’s at least keep the pretence of a ‘lock’.

I actually think it’s lazy of the manufacturers who use this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice