Looking at new chastity device and this review scared me

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Bound4life, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Well to start with different product in the review pictures -
    I wear a solid ring like the in my avatar -- I can even get in the next size smaller but it chafes --
    Sure if you manage to get into a really small ring might have issues -- One reason I start with a bigger ring and over time move down.
    Over the years I know what works for me

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    That review made me laugh. Most good devices have a solid ring. First off he stated upfront that he did not have that particular device but a similar one. He did not say how big the ring was. We do not know how similar his device was. These Chinese knockoffs are not quality goods or made for long term wear. Maybe he forced himself into a too tight ring although that would be very difficult to do. My ring is tight and I sometimes lip out of it at night. I think this guy is just messing around or an idiot. You have to fit two testicle through it and your penis so there is plenty of give to remove it. Mine sometimes comes off while I sleep and I have a very small and tight ring.

In my 47 years of BDSM play I never once heard about putting on a cock ring or chastity device that you could not remove when unlocked. Think logically. If you have enough room to put it on, you have the same amount of room to take it off, even more so if you ice down. Most of us into long term chastity have devices with solid rings and they are actually better since there are no open edges to rub you raw. Also think about how you would use tools to cut it off if it is that tight. If it is as tight as he says you would not have room to use a bolt cutter. I think it is just one of those guys who likes to mess around becauses he has a sad life and no girlfriend.

I would not worry if I was you. I do not think anyone here or any other forum will post about not being able to remove the ring.

1mlockedup likes this.
  4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I had similar thoughts as I know most cages have a solid ring but it just made me think. Thanks for the advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice