Longer term feedback on devices and question

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by NotSoMuch, Aug 12, 2018.

1. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Some time ago I got a few different chastity devices. One is like a short metal jailbird and the other is like a holly tube v2.

I have ongoing issues with the back of my scrotum becoming irritated while wearing the captured ball style devices. So I have to wear the device for a day or so then take it off for a bit to recover. I think a lot of this is due to my balls being high and tight causing excessive rubbing etc.

I love the holly tube as it gives me a constant feel of being surrounded warm and cozy. However the metal cage is better for long term comfort. The weight of it tends to cause it to want to slip down a bit lower than I would like when worn while at work (walking seems to cause it to move down).

I am thinking about getting a PA only based device (no captured balls). I have a 4 gauge PA. I am not sure what inexpensive device I should get for this. I think the key to getting the traditional captured ball devices to work is to get my balls trained and toughened to use it long term.

I am pretty masochistic with my chastity as long as it does not lead to urinary tract infections.

Input is welcomed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice