long term cleaning and health

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by north woods sub, Jan 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. north woods sub

north woods sub Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Hello all, my wife and I have been experimenting with my CB-6000 for a little over a month. Recently she went on vacation for 9 days, and I suggested I be locked while she was gone. She was adamantly against for fear of me getting some sort of bacteria infection or something. She is a RN and a bit of a germaphobe. Have any of you ever had any medical issues while in longer term chastity. I am very conscious of keeping my member clean, but do her fears have any real merit? The longest she has left me in with out release is 4 days. I know many of you have been in for far longer. What have your experiences been?

2. jcasper1

jcasper1 MistressJC

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    I wear a CB-6000 and I do fill it completely. I wear it for weeks at a time without removal and I find the hygiene to be easy enough. Our shower head is the kind on a hose that you can take down and use as a handheld shower. I just unscrew the hed from the hose, and spray it into the chastity cage. The pressure from the hose is high enough to get in all the cracks and crevices, pushing soap and water through. Another good idea is just a long soak in a tub. When I wore the CB-2000, we did have hygiene issues that required removal to clean because the CB-2000 has so many small crevices.

3. slv4u4play

slv4u4play Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

i can certainly understand you Wife's concern as if you do not take care you can certainly have issues. i have gone 2 weeks before without being released for a thourough cleaning. The trick to this is to take great care in cleaning yourself as much as possible between release. i have both the CB 6000 and the curve. i find the curve to be the best for long time chastity as there is far more access to be able to keep clean between releases. The major issue i have found with long term in the rash that can happen where the ring circles the base of the cock and balls. This can come from using too tight of a ring. the problem to switching to a larger ring is the security factor. Mistress has solved that by making me wear 2 rings at once. It is awesome as it solves the security aspect and adds to the sensation. Mistress has found that the best recipe is to release me once or twice a week for cleanings and play. during these times i am restraind so as not to be able to touch myself. She can then clean and tease me as She desires. i have gone a year without ever touching myself with this system in the past. Mistress will administer regular milkings to keep me healthy when She does not allow me to have an actual orgasm. Hope this helps!!!

slv4u4play

4. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Having a hand held shower messager goes a long way in helping keep things clean. I'm able to wear for 30 days or more without remove of my Locked In Steel Belt without any issues. I found the CB6000 I could do the same, but the 2000 was harder to keep clean as it seemed to attract soap scum. Overall I find my full steel belt easier to keep clean and more comfortable and certainly more secure than any of them.

5. Dainty Demure

Dainty Demure Junior Member

Local Time:
    Might I suggest that you keep a key while she is out of town in a sealed envelope which you make from a picture of her. Take a unique picture of her with a digital camera and print the picture. Delete all copies of the picture from camera, computer, etc. so that it cannot be reproduced. Fold the picture into an envelope shape and glue it with the key inside. If you remove the key while she is gone she will know you escaped the chastity device.

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    My wife is also reluctant to leave me locked if she goes out of town, or even for more that a few days when she is around. She just worries.

Regarding "emergency key security", I bought a plastic box that must be broken to open to keep the emergency key. The box is tagged with one of the plastic locking tags that comes with the CB3K. (You can buy just the tags). That way, you can't just buy a second box to put the key back if you open it. When I showed this to my wife, her reaction was, "You think about this stuff too much". (Little does she know, I think about this stuff all the time!). You could also just use an envelope, or two large sticky labels, back to back, with the key in between. In either case, punch a small hole for the plastic tag, and there will be no way to hide it if you use the emergency key.

7. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I too take a good long bath once a week or so to get a thorough cleaning. I also use the removable shower head and I have a couple of squirt bottles I use to clean inside. My keyholder also removes my cage once every 15 days at the most to allow for a thorough cleaning, although with the other techniques employed it is usually pretty clean when it comes off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice