Long term chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kinky Irish Couple, Dec 10, 2016.

?

What is long term chastity?

1. Up to 1 month

12 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. 1 to 3 months

25 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. 1 to 6 months

54 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. A year

47 vote(s)
    32.6%
  5. More than a year - indefinite lockup

47 vote(s)
    32.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    If you're not sure about durations, then a simple "double the last time" strategy will very quickly take you to wherever you feel comfortable ending up.
    You've done 4 days before, so start there:

4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, ...

sissyEliza85 likes this.
  2. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    For me long term means a lifestyle decision with no end pre-determined, with unlocked days limited to hygienic, health or other force majeur reasons (reasons that cannot be ignored without having a significant impact on vanilla life).

I have decided to put myself on this path, with my wife/KH supporting me and gradually taking ownership of it. I am gladly surrendering this choice to Her without pressure or expectations. Even if She only remains in support I am determined to reserve my sexuality (orgasms) for Her while developing other facets of my pleasure, unless she decides otherwise in the context of a stronger kinky couple's dynamic.

The way I have approched this is to first make the decision to address the issue of not being nice enough to Her due to my "cockyness" (lol) by going chaste, offer Her to be my KH and finding the device that I can wear 24/7 without problem.

So far so good!
    P.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice