Long distance chastity advice!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Exploringcouple, Jun 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Exploringcouple

Exploringcouple New member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    Hello All!
    I am a long time kinkster and have been interested in chastity for a while. My girlfriend, who surprised me by adopting the interest to fulfill my fantasies, has little to no experience in being a key holder. We are now having to do long distance for another 7 weeks until I head back to school. Which is really hard. We are slowly entering this lifestyle by acclimating me to the cage by increasing the lock time. I’m currently about to finish up a week and feel hornier and more devoted to her than ever.

We had a few questions regarding this lifestyle that I was hoping one of y’all could answer.

1. We were looking for some funishments for her to use on me to keep me thinking about her. We were looking for something along the lines of humiliation, slight pain, tease and denial or public humiliation. (Again we’re new so as many games or punishments you have would be super helpful)

2. I’m trying to make sure she stays satisfied but it’s hard when I am completely enthralled in subspace and she still lives out her daily life and seems to want to satisfy my subspace but also still have her functioning boyfriend. On top of that she was telling me that her orgasms were less satisfying because they are not with me. This is super adorable and flattering but I want her to be having mindblowing orgasms while I’m in chastity. Any tips?

Thank you!
    -exploringcouple

John likes this.
  2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Hi @Exploringcouple, welcome to CM! :)

So from what you’re saying, it sounds like she wants to still be able to have PIV sex with you because she finds it more satisfying. But it’s not entirely clear if that’s the case because your relationship is long-distance for the next few weeks.

If that’s what you mean, there’s no reason she can’t have what she wants. You just have to provide it for her without coming yourself. It will take practice, but hopefully it will be fun.

The other thing is to use this as a chance to explore what will really turn her on. Communicate with her about that and get her thinking about her pleasure. Maybe some of the funishments you explore will excite her more than others.

3. Exploringcouple

Exploringcouple New member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    We had one of the most intense days yesterday. She teased me all day and listened to my groans and aches over the phone. And then she just fell deep in top space. It was the most erotic thing I’ve ever experienced. I was caged while she described in detail how she would humiliate me and cuck me when I saw her again. She was hesitant about strap on anal for me but seemed to understand how amazing it feels for me and how it could be used for milking for long term cages. We FaceTime and she made me sit on my dildo (which was painful as hell) and watch her cum multiple times while I only edged all night. Then I put on my cage again. Restrained my feet and tried to sleep. But I kept a waking up aroused and restrained. I’m hoping we have just slipped into a new lifestyle..

b_quark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice