London based submissive seeks keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sheepishsatsuma, Oct 28, 2014.

1. sheepishsatsuma

sheepishsatsuma New member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Hi im a 31yo submissive who has been out of chastity for over a year now and i wish to find a mistress who would be my keyholder and hopefully help to continue my training again as i really miss the control

2. sheepishsatsuma

Local Time:
    im bored of wading through all the bullshit now, if any domme wants me to give them the gift of my submission then please write to me.
    i believe submission is a gift and money is not, money does not control or prove that i am genuine, all it proves is how big my bank balance is which is all most dommes are interested in these days.
    true domination and submission is more than that.
    don't get me wrong i enjoy buying gifts for my owner but it shouldn't be expected for the submissive to shower the domme in material possessions.

(this post has been put on all my profiles across all the sites i am a member)

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Patience is a virtue and one you seem to have very little of.

Stephen and Kontraband like this.
  4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Indeed - been a member 3 years, two posts in this thread (less than 12 hours apart!) and no one knows who you are @sheepishsatsuma apart from the above unedifying messages.

I think the farewell post by @Loki the Chaste should be mandatory reading before using Lost & Found:

Loki the Chaste Bye! 80% chaste boys; 10% real (unavailable) Domme and 10% fake domme... I'm leaving.

He who comes in search will not find - he who comes and takes part and gets known might just get lucky (after a while)

5. Stephen

Stephen Member

united kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am not good at this online stuff, but i am trying to join in more.. And i would like to say..

Don't worry about it mate, i have never been in chastity or even had a relationship that has been "Kinky" (obviously there's been experimenting here and there) and i have been searching for years.

Probably since about when i first properly understood what bdsm and all that was and that's not including all the previous years of learning/experimenting .. probably somewhere on the 4 year mark.

I have also signed up to various sites like.. collarme and alt etc.. and i know what you are saying, there is a lot of bullshit out there. In my opinion those people are trying to take advantage of others OR they don't really understand what there doing or why they are doing it.

I just take everything with a pinch of salt, if someone says they want money from you or whatever that's probably not the person you want to be in a relationship with anyway. There is plenty of genuine people out there you have to meet some every now and then if you don't that's just terribly unlucky. Just relax, be yourself you may meet someone on or off the internet at any point.. i know its frustrating.. but posts like this don't help anyone, and as maid_carrie has just noted above me^ they probably don't look good on you.. everyone knows there is a lot of not so great people out there..

I have literally only just joined this site properly as well.. but it seems pretty good to me.. Anyway enough rambling.. Give it some time.. i wish you the best of luck in finding what you want.

Mascara^Snake and maid_carrie like this.
  6. sheepishsatsuma

Local Time:
    Your right patience is a virtue and I think 10 years is showing alot of patience ive have been registered on alot of sites over those years like alt.com, informed consent, femdommesociety, collarme, collarspace, bdsm.com and nothing has ever come from them and the clubs here in london are not friendly atmospheres if you dont know anyone you just get ignored no matter how polite you are that is why i have had enough, ok ive only been on this site on and off for around a year and never posted as i used it for a research tool for finding out about certain devices and i know i only just wrote this post a few days ago but ive jumped through many hoops and tried to prove myself over and over just to waste my time over and over hence why i am so fed up

7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    #7 maid_carrie, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Well pull a chair up - hang around for a while rather than flitting desperately from one site to another - and enjoy the company, let us have the benefit of your happy side ;)

From my brief ventures into the sites you mention only one seemed reasonable - Informed Consent (through which I was fortunate to meet a local Lifestyle Mistress to serve for a while) - but that is sadly gone. The rest seemed fairly well packed with "business ladies"

Unlike these sites, I am not aware that this great and precious site puts itself out as a Contact Site or Find a Mistress place. Maybe I missed something though? LOL

I think it is fair to say that on this site if female member is "advertising" for subs she is more interested in their wallet or card than the sub himself. That is unless she is a long time member who has made lots of posts and maybe fancies a little interesting diversion :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Sorry we did not realise you had been waiting more than 10 hours. You should have received a welcome pack a free chastity device and a Mistress of your choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice