LOCKTOBER Effect of denial

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by CB Henry, Oct 4, 2018.

1. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I have enjoyed chastity before with a key holder and with Locktober decided to experience once more. The aim to understand if the denial would result in

Change in my outlook and general behaviour would as some state there is a change chemically to the body. I will have no key holder or use a device my CD being unsuitable for such a long period. I am active in BDSM whipping flogging and caning and will be active throughout.

Previously release was given within 7-14 days so this will be a longer denial than before where without doubt I came more compliant and desperate to be rewarded with release. I hope this will give a better understanding as to being compliant if this is due only to the desire for release or the effect on the body of not ejaculating.

SoumisCH and Mash2214 like this.
  2. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well day 7 is now with me and it has been a lot easier than before with a keyholder. The fact I also know release is not until November and not at her hand. I have maintained the practise of zero penis contact apart from peeing and showers. Sunday shower represented what would be a device cleaning day so indulged in some stokes to remind me what I was missing.
    The claim the body absorbs the extra fluid I am no longer ejaculating has always interested me how where. A comment here that each time we have a motion the prostate releases some however does appear accurate. My motions are now a lot softer having gone 6 days.
    As for chemical change making me more compliant I do not find any evidence of this so far. However if someone was sat in my bed with my key I would clearly be seeking a way how I could be allowed release.

Joe123 likes this.
  3. Joe123

Joe123 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Nice update. Thanks.

4. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    I started this to see for myself the mental and physical changes while abstaining from masturbation.
    A lot is written about sleep and being woken by morning wood doing this without a cage this should have not been a problem.
    This has not been the case by day 10 I was waking at 2.30 just 3 hours sleep. This followed 4 hours on day 9 and 5 hours on day 8. I have no other changes and in general I sleep well 6-7 hour uninterrupted.
    Away last weekend at a 3 day BDSM event I needed to get some sleep so allowed myself a spoilt O.

Otherwise now in day 16 and yes would adore release but apart from sleep and some digestion problems fine. As for change in my attitude none.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice