Locking yourself up to surprise your KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Oct 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM

It does sound like we have a similar dynamic. I do get alot of enjoyment out of it to say the least. I agree it works for us, so thats good enough. My wife will sometimes tell me to lock up but very, very rarely! I wish she would more. How long will she keep you locked up enjoying the situation? Do you spontaneously surpries her locked up? Or is it planned out.

Chase See likes this.
  2. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I am always the one to start a locked up session and it is always spontaneous on my part, never planned between us. I lock myself and present the key, but once locked, she is happy to take the key and keep me locked up for a while, 2 weeks is the longest, but never for long term.

3. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Wow two weeks would be long term for me though just over 24hrs for me. She then let's me out to please the both of us. I would like to try longer but I dunno about 2 weeks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice