Locked8452

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by locked8452, Jan 27, 2018.

1. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Hi to all,
    I've been playing with brief periods of self-locked chastity off and on for a few years. Last night with great reservation, I finally explained my desire to explore chastity with a live keyholder to my wife of more than 30 years. To my relief, she was accepting of the idea and agreed to read A Keyholder's Handbook. We joked a bit about her losing (or not losing the key) and I said that I could keep a second key in a sealed envelope in my wallet in case of an emergency need to remove my cage. To my surprise (and a bit of discomfort) she said that if we were going to do this, she would hold both keys. I think that she will be a natural at playing chastity headgames if it truly interests her.
    Regards,
    Locked8452

Kir_S likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Welcome to the site :)

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Welcome and well done. It takes a bit of doing to pluck up the courage to explain things to the wife. And then you get the "phew" feeling when they agree and you wonder why you worried! It's only right to do things properly from the start, we have never had a spare key. Makes things much more "real". Hope you end up like me, Mrs Chaste insists I'm locked 24/7! Absolutely brilliant. Enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice