Locked in the gym and ordered to take a shower in the locker room.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Knox_, Nov 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I am used to work out with being caged. Running or cycling or some strength training at home. Today I was challenged by my beloved @KeyholderD to exercise and work on my fitness, in the gym. Of course being caged and wearing a plug that she can vibrate remotely. And she did! Very intensely. As if that wasn't challenging enough, I also had to take a shower afterwards. Caged, of course. The first time.
    Very exciting and challenging. Nobody noticed me.... But there was a possibility of being exposed at any moment...
    Is there anyone else who has had such an experience? Love to hear your story.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/locked-at-the-gym-taking-a-shower-after-exercise-with-remote-controlled-vibrating-plug….49930/

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I've worn devices to the gym before, when there was little to no risk of exposure. I don't want to impose my kink on anyone else, so I wouldn't walk around the locker room flaunting it, but if I keep my back turned and someone purposely tries to catch a glimpse of my junk and sees a cage, that's really their fault for peeking. I have to say I've had some close calls where I had my back to an empty room and someone walked in right behind me and set up shop at a nearby locker. However, it's pretty commonplace for people to turn away when pulling on their underwear, so I doubt anything was suspected. I used to wear my cage fairly regularly to a gym with private showers with attached changing area. There was also one locker room I used that was always completely DEAD at lunch hour. I mean I used that locker room for months and never saw a soul at that hour. It only had gang showers. I dared to use them a few times, but kept a towel nearby just in case. My heart got racing once when I was in the shower and a custodian entered the room. He was around the corner and out of view. I just wrapped myself in a towel, and he was leaving as I entered. Still, I jumped when I heard the door open! lol. I think that was the only time I had ever seen anyone in that locker room.

3. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I've worn mine at the gym a few times. I generally kept my back turned when changing and held a towel in front of me when walking to the shower. The showers had no doors to speak of so I chose the last shower that was open and kept my back turned most of the time. But I didn't hesitate to turn when needed. I don't think anyone noticed but who knows - and who cares.

I stopped wearing at the gym though because it was causing discomfort and bruising as I was doing a lot of leg lifting and running. Just wasn't worth the trouble.

Cagedbyher, medfet878 and Knox_ like this.
  4. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Before the pandemic I regularly worked out at a gym. The locker room had private shower stalls so showering was not an issue. When changing I would turn my back as others have posted. It was fine.
    On the other hand, there is a gym in my workplace that I will not use because I absolutely do not want a coworker to see me in chastity

5. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    No private showers for me but is was quiet. Great to hear your stories. Yes, I kept my towel nearby bit still exciting if someone was entering the showers. But it felt liberating at the same time. A great step and experience!

medfet878 and KeyholderD like this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    My gym has individual shower stalls with curtains. I’ve worn my cage to the gym. Compression shorts under baggy shorts works well.

I was brave enough to wear my cage on a cruise in their spa and sauna. I never got it exposed.

In port, I used a beach locker room shower which was a big huge open area. I was alone and I showered expecting maybe someone might walk in. My plan was to turn away and cover with a towel if needed.

I did give a guy an eyeful when I bent over once when just wearing my PA jewelry. I could tell because he avoided eye contact with me later.

The only unexpected exposure I’ve had was when my dermatologist pulled down my underwear in front of his nurse as she took notes. I didn’t expect it.

It would be fun to be caged and plugged with a remote vibrator. Your keyholder is fun.

7. justme6819

justme6819 Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I trulyy liked that you guys did not want to impose your kink on someone else. Great job. I am in the same boat.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I do understand the feeling you experienced when in a cage using a somewhat public shower or changing area. I always feel that way as i am so small, when flaccid. I physically blush, my face turning red if i'm seen naked in such situations. The worst time was when i was undressing, before showering, after swimming laps at an indoor gym pool. I was naked and a younger man i work with came in to change for his work out. He started a conversation with me, forcing me to stand there, exposed while we chatted. i knew my cock was no more than an inch, if that, due to being cold from swimming. I don't know if i'd been wearing a cage if it would have been any more embarrassing.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I am a grower. I’ve always been. I’m not aroused by humiliation. I will turtle up and hide even more when I’m shy and not relaxed. My head will nestle and hide within my skin as I’m loosely cut and have a lot of flesh.

I was “forced” to shower with the guys once. I won’t share details but I was embarrassed by my smaller flaccid cock. I was never gay. I was not avoiding nudity to hide arousal. I am just a shy guy.

I was shocked to see much longer flaccid penises. I had no idea about growers and showers then. My desire to remain covered and unexposed started early on.

I started “owning” my small flaccid penis later in life. I love being naked. I’ve been to nude beaches. It was good not to hide myself. I know I appear small and unassuming. But I’m no big swinging dick.

What’s fun is that I’m thicker and longer than average when erect… and chastity is very intense being both small when flaccid and large when erect.

Peter3811, medfet878 and MissyB like this.
  10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If i was a big time grower that might help, but knowing at my hardest i'm still smaller than some of the guys who are flaccid does make me more reluctant to be seen nude.

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I do have a funny story about that. I was using a BIG gym with gang showers. I was actually working out with a buddy, so I wasn't wearing a CB at the time, but my 4g PA jewelry was installed. My buddy had seen it a million times. No big deal there. However, as we walked back from the gang showers to the lockers, shooting the bull about our workout, a random guy in the same aisle comments "Excuse me. I see you have a piercing in your penis. Didn't that hurt? Why did you get it?" Of course, he's calling this out to me in a locker room that probably has 30 guys within hearing range. I just calmly responded "Well, it did at the time, a little, but the bonus sensations more than make up for it!. and my wife likes it too." He just smiled and said "Fair enough!" and went about his business. I was just amused to be having that conversation in a crowded locker room. lol

medfet878, Knox_ and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    What a great story! That’s so awesome. My response would be similar. My piercing has been very fun.

I had the opposite experience with a doctor. My primary physician. He keeled over seeing it during a full physical. I should have warned him but I didn’t expect him to be so incredibly shocked. My reaction was to calm him down… later I was disappointed. Everyone is different.

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    The first time my doctor saw it, I think he was just very slightly surprised. He just asked "Have you had any problems with that piercing? Pain or redness?" I told him it was very well healed, and on he went to continue squeezing my balls and sticking his finger up my ass. Yanno, and other medically necessary stuff that's not nearly as fun when HE did it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    As you said, no one noticed you, wearing a cage makes you extra aware of actually wearing one, but you will be surprised as to the amount of people that never even look down to your genitals!

BlokeDenied likes this.
  15. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    #15 Hy_Voltage, Nov 14, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021

16. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm....I always thought doctors, of all people, were supposed to have seen everything. o_O

17. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Been trying out my long cage (only cage) in public, nobody seems to notice.

medfet878 likes this.
  18. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    I've worn my device while showering in both situations where I had a private stall and where there was communal shower.

The private stalls are no problem, no risk of anyone seeing anything.

The communal showers are a bit more risky as I have to leave my towel outside the room. There would be a small walk of shame to go get it if a lot of men come around, but rarely is there anymore than just one guy joining me and he is across the room. I am just respectful and try and hide the device away the best I can.

Never gone plugged, I feel it would slip out while in most situations.

medfet878, Rectrix and Knox_ like this.
  19. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    What about being shaved? Any embarrassment of others seeing you?

Lazlo Toth and medfet878 like this.
  20. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    I am not typically fully shaven, just my scrotum, bum and around my shaft. Although sometimes I am waxed, and fully hairless down below.

I am not embarrassed at all by either, it is nice and comfortable to have clean genitals!

medfet878, Rectrix and Outtoftime99 like this.
  21. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    A plug is designed to stay in. Or the shape is not right or your plug is not big enough. But the plug is designed so that the base is narrow and the sphincter surrounds this base and the plug itself remains inside. Never had a problem with slipping out.

medfet878 likes this.
  22. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    In this era, it is quite normal to be completely shaven. The younger the more common. So I don't think that is a problem anymore. I am not fully shaven as well but I have never experienced a problem with that.

Outtoftime99 and medfet878 like this.
  23. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have some larger plugs, but they are made of silicone from SquarePegToys. While they won't fall out while I walk around I would have a hard time trusting it not falling out as I bend over and squat down to pickup/replace weights etc.

24. Bondagegreen

Bondagegreen Member

US, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I go to the gym caged all the time, but I regularly wear panties and a sports bra, but as trans presenting still as a man in a men's locker room the cage is such a minimal worry.

medfet878 likes this.
  25. Outtoftime99

Outtoftime99 Active member

Farmer
    Lake county Madison Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yes I’m never bothered by being clean shaven either!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice