Locked for day trip.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Paraplegicsub, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    My wife is away enjoying a sex weekend with her boyfriend. She has booked me on a day trip for disabled adults am being picked up soon. She said I e need to be caged for full humiliation when nappy changing takes place with the care workers on the trip. I will get the first change over with as soon as it's oferd so I can it over with and enjoy the day. The cage feels comfortable so that's good. My clothes had all been picked out for me and I have a small bag with incontinent supply's in including nappies. I will post throughout the day using my phone internet I have lots of data saved up. I hope my wife is having a good time she deserves it. She is so beautiful.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your both going to have fun!

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  3. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Things going well I am just having some sandwiches for lunch. The sun is out and I am part of a very small group just four of us each with one care worker. Don't know how much my wife has paid for this but it's well organized. They had all my medical conditions listed and the care I need having me down for a nappy change every two hours which is very excessive. My wife obviously enjoying my humiliation set up from afar. The other guys on this trip are all like me or worse. Two are quadriplegic so very little arm movements. My first humiliating nappy change was an hour ago. The bus stopped it's got privacy glass and I was changed at the back. I decided to go for the laughing approach to my cage saying my wife does it for a laugh she is really naughty. They were great saying it was always good to laugh. I am really enjoying my day.

4. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Your wife is a good woman. You are both very lucky. I hope her day is going well too!!

5. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    Have a really good day. Three nappy changes and spent some time explaining to one of the care workers a young guy all about FLR. He was really impressed and interested. He can't bey I have not cum for 50 day's plus. I have told him about this site I bet he pays us a visit. It's been a challenging day I have been in a swimming pool and done indoor rock climbing. I enjoyed pool the most using arm bands. Hope my wife is getting on good and has amazing sex tonight. Thanks for reading.

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  6. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    That bit made me laugh. Glad you had a good day. Does your wife tell you about hers?

7. Paraplegicsub

Nobe
    Local Time:
    sometimes she does. She is supposed to be bringing me back a memento so will see. Some of his hair maybe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice