Living outside the window (and inside the cage!)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by knave of swords, Jun 19, 2013.

1. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Thank you for creating this wonderful website. It's truly been a big help to me as i've entered upon my journey into submission. i hope that i get a chance to meet and chat with the different folks i see posting here so often.

i am a chaste, 28 year-old male currently locked for i am not sure how long. My Wife does not set dates and i tend to forget after more than a few months. From reading posts, i have gathered that "being locked" refers to time spent in the device, and not in between orgasm. My Wife does not like the "look" of my equipment after a night spent in the device, and so i am no longer allowed to sleep in it; therefor i tend to associate "time locked" as the same as "time since last orgasm." Sorry for any confusion.

i think this site has provided, other than published literature, some of the most helpful information on living a chaste and submissive lifestyle. Everyone seems so knowledgeable and friendly. Even the sarcasm seems good-natured. Looking forward to meeting and getting more involved with others on their respective journeys.

Mistress B and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I don't believe there is an ISO standard of measurement for locked-time yet. So don't worry.
    I measure the same as you.

knave of swords likes this.
  3. knave of swords

Local Time:
    Thank you Richard, for the kind words, and Ms Amanda, for the like--very encouraging!

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    knave of swords The reason that "being locked" is used when caged, is because many subbies cannot be trusted.

5. knave of swords

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress B--i can imagine their difficulties. i have found that, when unlocked and left alone, it is sometimes very difficult to control myself :(. i very much appreciate the like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice