Letter to my Wife

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Gumballz, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    Found this letter to my wife which I sent to her some time ago when we were experimenting & trying to figure out the ins, outs, ups & downs of male chastity. Thought others here may enjoy seeing it. Will be interesting to see the thoughts & opinions of others.

The Letter

Hopefully the following makes sense.

Thinking you are probably curious to my sudden change about chastity again. Believe it or not, explaining it is probably the easiest out of all of this.

So, your teasing & non-judgmental acceptance of my not wanting to cum during “playtime” today showed me you respect the odd sexual pleasure I, for some unknown reason, get from being teased but denied a full, unhindered orgasm. You didn’t try to convince me to change my mind or even push me past the point of no return which, meant a lot to me.

Now, I made an assumption, based on today’s play, chastity is something you still probably don’t understand why I want it but have come, at the very least, to accept it for me. Hopefully you have or will come to a point where you more than accept it. Maybe you might even come to like or heaven forbid, love & want it. Don’t worry, not holding my breath. :)

Anyway, going to try & explain what I am hoping you & I can get from chastity. Believe it or not, my main drive for wanting to be locked is for your sexual pleasure. I have come learn & believe I was a selfish sexual partner before discovering chastity. I would take the time to get you excited, get you to the point where you were wet enough for me to fuck you, fuck you like the energizer bunny, cum and then, nothing. Wham, bam, thank you ma’am. I came & who cared if you did. Well, my discovery of male chastity opened my eyes to the selfishness to that & how I as a husband could better myself & provide you with a better sexual relationship. The upside, alternate sexual pleasure from tease, denial & “release” of sexual tensions by other means i.e. nipple play, anal & prostate stimulation. Now, such “releases” don’t always need to result in a traditional orgasm. Believe it or not, I have felt sexually satisfied from being teased & denied, anal penetration that didn’t result in orgasm or from other “play” we have done. You should also know that an orgasm while locked is somewhat pleasing, it is no where near what a full, uninhibited orgasm gives. In fact, a locked orgasm is more frustrating than pleasing & is probably why I always want to get unlocked - it allows some further stimulation & added attempt to get more sexual satisfaction. Futile as the post locked attempts at stimulation are.

So, why do I get frustrated if I want all this? Well, I will try explaining it a new way.

By being locked, I am investing my time & overcoming the unfortunate associated hardships of chastity so I can give you what I believe to be an enhanced sex life with me. For example, urinating can be problematic - especially at work, the uncomfortable & occasional painful period’s associated with wearing the cage - especially at work and, the feeling that I am letting you down or making you do this because I don’t sexually please you like a normal man. There are other reasons but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

However, even with the above, chastity has more benefits than drawbacks. For example, just being locked & you holding the key is an indescribable feeling & sensation for me. Hoping you want me locked as much as I want to be is the best reward of all. The inability to have an erection or even touch my cock provides tease & pleasure. After a period of time without orgasm & IF I do start leaking, the inability to collect the precum is both frustrating & pleasurable. Submitting to you, giving you pleasure when you want it, knowing I will remain unsatisfied & frustrated is intoxicating.

Although the positive’s definitely outnumber the negatives - especially since I am finding ways to eliminate some of the negatives, you like me, need to invest some time to ensure the positives remain high. Such an investment doesn’t need to be significant & definitely does not need to be hourly or even daily. But it needs to be enough to keep my interest so I am of the headspace to continue investing my time. Hopefully that makes sense. More importantly, your investment will hopefully be twofold. 1. Keep me invested & 2. Bring your enjoyment wether that be sexual or just pure entertainment from seeing me being sexually teased & frustrated. Again hopefully this makes some sense.

Hopefully chastity is more than just an obligation to you & you are actually getting from it what I truly want you to get from it which is a sex life filled with my devotion to you & unlimited sexual service & pleasure.

Studmouse47 likes this.
  2. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    @Gumballz , that is great and thank you for sharing. Can tell you put a lot of time into it and try to explain your side of it to best help her. Which I think all of us, myself included, have come across at some point. That it all makes sense to us, but we've also probably been the ones who thought about it for some time and this is a new concept to them.

After reading it, I'm curious to know if you'd change anything knowing what you know now? How would the letter look different today? Was there anything in there you'd omit or perhaps add as a tweak? Just curious, I do think it's great so don't take that the wrong way. I'm just curious to see how it perhaps would change now that time has went one from when that was created.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I don’t even know the full story here… how did it end up? Did she lock you in chastity?

4. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Looking back at it, the letter still comes across a bit too needy of my own needs & still requesting her to give some effort for my pleasure. Now have a better understanding my chastity should be 100% for her benefit and IF there are some positives (such as described above) then, so be it but, should not be expected or demanded.

5. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Life is not perfect and we have certainly had our ups & downs as far as chastity is concerned but, we married at 21 and just turned 51 this year so, we must be doing something right which, does involve chastity... not 24/7 but close enough.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. Phil0110

Phil0110 Member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Thanks for sharing, it's great story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice