Legal contract

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by herdoggy, Apr 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Hi. We can find here or in another blogs the question about legal contract concerning FLR or chastity. Today any slave regulations are illegal but we have civil law. Many of you say the official document in FLR is unnecessary. Yes it's true but for many people it is very important case, to take it on official and legal level. Personally I am in second group. For this group I have some idea to take you FLR on official level.

Husband can sign for his wife notary full power of attorney with clause if he ever in future will make any step to revoke that document she will get compensation in the amount fixed by her.

I think it is document give the wife amazing power in FLR
    What do you think about that ?

jung-sklave likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Great idea until she divorces you or the excitement of a FLR wears off. You cannot legalize a contract to be submissive to someone. A Power of Attorney does not grant anyone to do anything against your interest. I hold over 3,000 POA's for m clients and if I misuse them, I will be sued out of business. Keep in mind that in our fantasies we get aroused by all sorts of things that are not realistic because we are only feeling the arousal and not the real effects. I tried being a slave several times and once the initial excitement wears off, you wake up some morning no longer sexual aroused by it and then do not feel like working like a plow horse while your Mistress is sitting around watching TV and eating Bon-bons. What you read online is not real life. I have been into BDSM for 47 years and belonged to a once big NYC BDSM club. We visited people we met there and even the ones that looked very extreme, lived married life like most other people. There is a fine line between a sexual fetish and a psychological problem. Someone who wants to be treated like a slave 24/7 would have a very difficult time proving that they were of sound mind and body when signing any legal contract.

You already have a FLM contract. It is called a Marriage License. I have one too. :) Good luck. Based on my experience, you have a much better chance of realizing your fantasies if you approach them realistically and not try to re-create what you read online or have outlines in your mind. As someone into S&M for a few decades, I have fantasized about having all sorts of things done to me. From that I learned a valuable lesson. In my fantasy I never felt the pain that I felt in reality so I had to be more realistic in my sexual goals. Good luck.

3. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your answer Vinny. Yesyou have a right - any legal slave contract can't be established.

Yes and it's thrilling. it will remind I have to be in line and I can't not ever finish this kind of relationship. That can be only her decision.

hmmm.... I don't agree at this point. She can always take a loan on my name. She can close my accounts, She can sell all my properties without my know. She can do a lot things with this document, especially when is clause about "legal activities with themselves" - so she can transfer my property on her name without me - exiting ;)

Yeah... that's right, but her legal power over me is getting FLR on higher level when I can't take step back and I am dependent from her will. She has power control over me which I can't easy give up

Artem and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    A Legal Contract ? A relationship is built on Love and Trust not on paper. A contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on if the two people aren't committed to making the relationship no matter how kinky or straight it is work. No piece of paper will make it work. Almost 32 years ago I told my wife I would love her forever the signing of a piece of paper means nothing without Love

5. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    I felt before that this topic will bring hot discussion... I agree, in relationship the most important is the love, friendship, truth and honest. I have that all in my relationship. I believe in that other FLR couples which want this same have similar to me situation. We aren't a fake marriage. I think many relationships creating FLR want to take it on official level. Why? Because it is exciting, hot, give the woman real power (not only in words) and just people like that so many others thing in life.
    I can show some example : we can live with woman in concubinage with love but someone want to take it official and get marry. Similar is with FLR we can live in this climate with oral agrreement or take it on the extreme level with notary document.

Artem and Mash2214 like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    But if you have a notary document and the KH makes a change in how she's controlling the relationship say for example. Makes her sub consume his cum. Which wasn't in the agreement or document. The sub has a way out " that's not part of our contract" . To totally submit to your KH you have no control over changes she may make. The question is who's in control or are you topping from the bottom. We've tried the written agreement and have found that for me to just totally submit to what ever she wants has made our relationship stronger and more exciting. It takes a lot of time to come to the perfect balance

7. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    I think there is the essence of notary document - she has power to make any change, when sub have to agree on everything what she wishes

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm from the old school were you make a deal on a hand shake. Or in this case a squeeze of the testicals. Ouch yes Ma'am

Aron2595 and MichaelK like this.
  9. herdoggy

herdoggy Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, for one couples is it enough but others are looking for smoething more, like in extreme sports ;)

From other side I have a question for Ladies and man from this blog. In your opinion notary POA gives a real power for women in FLR ?

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As a man Yes

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    A power of attorney's OK, though it can of course always be revoked, but I don't think the clause you mention would be enforceable as such.

No way can a contract for anything involving chastity or servitude be legally enforceable in any jurisdiction that I know. But there can of course be a vanilla structure where she has control/ownership of all the assets and he has everything to lose if they split. And if (separately) there can be an other expression of a commitment from him to her in writing (needn't be expressed as a contract & IMO it's best it dosn't) that he desires and agrees an FLR and chastity or other germane elements then while it's not enforceable as such it can still be evidence of consent (so long as it's not to anything actually illegal). So he can't very well complain and will have quite a problem getting anywhere if he tries.. (Think of it a bit like rape in reverse. A man forces sex on a woman against it's a criminal offence. But if's she's consented there's no problem. And proving it was non-consensual can be very difficult.) This way she can have him by the balls every which way if it's done properly.Too much to lose vanilla if he tries to wriggle out and meanwhile she's got so many handles it's about as enforceable as it can be.

manintyres likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
  13. Nella_bmar

Nella_bmar Member

For special events, for others
    canada, AB, Calgary
    Local Time:
    I don't think a FLR or chastity contract in itself can be legally binding, not in a way that would hamper either party. But that's not what a contract is for. It flushes out the agreement between two parties. If you are unsure what steps are ok to take, the contract is there to help negotiate and clear up issues. You can constantly add and subtract from these kinds of contracts to get a better sense of what is expected, needed and agreed upon. Nothing is "forced" in a contract, but enforcing the contract itself, is merely reminding the other what they agreed to in it. If it's obvious what they agreed to isn't happening, then throw out the contract, feel free to start it anew..

For example, if a submissive sissy wants you to dominate them, but they are more into the fantasy than the reality, their contract might offer up unrealistic designs on what they expect from the situation, so as the relationship grows, the contract should be renewed with more realistic goals. That said, with it in black and white, these contracts give the submissive cause to accept more than they would without them. It's a reminder of the goals they wish to achieve.

14. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    actions speak louder than words.
    in this case, show and act it, nothing needs to be written down. that would be silly IMO.
    rules and duties can be discussed. a chore list created if you forget what she wishes you to do.
    at the end of the day, relationships are personal interaction, not words on paper. hence why i disagree with the govt getting involved with marriage. no paper should be needed to have a marriage happen.

15. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Miss Amanda and I have seen in many male dominant D/s relationships, that there so often seems to be a rush to create a "contract". I have to add that this applies mainly to those male dominants who, inspired by 50 Shades, and believing that all you have to do to become a lifestyle dominant is to tell your sub to "Call me Sir", have no real understanding of the complex nature of the D/s relationship and the duty of care for the submissive.

In time there may be a benefit to codifying the rules, norms, and expectations of both parties, but until a deep understanding of the needs of each partner has been reached, writing down the rules is premature. Start simple, be open and honest, be considerate, and build slowly.

Just my thoughts.

16. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    #16 Shimone, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    As for legal cobtracts - almost everything mentioned here (not including chastity or flr) would be void due to beeing a contract contra bonos mores.

As forgeneral non legal contract like mentioned by miss amandas boy I think they are a good idea especially in the beginning - as they give you something you can hold to if you do not what to do.
    That is if you make your 'contract' is not to narrow and might be changed as it is required.

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Me and madam have a printed contract to each other, that we signed and keep in the safe, for madam and I, it was the act of me taking the time to design it, write it out and produce it, actually having something physical, than it actually being legally binding.

Nella_bmar likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice