LBGT history month

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Wendygirl, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Hi
    Just thought some people might be interested in having a read around this event , or should I say thousands of events with a common thread.

As diversity and everything that goes with it has an impact on a lot of people's lives there is something for most people to relate to.

It's much more that if you personally fall into the spectrum of the head line. You may have a family member or colleague or neighbour who may need support or a cup of coffee and a chat.
    There are ever wider issues with race and religion with sexual orientation that are being discussed.

Xx Wendy

Colleen1986 likes this.
  2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Being on this site puts us in a minority and many people would not understand the lifestyle we have chosen. I think it gives us a certain perspective on those in minorities that are not of their choice, as it is who they are. I hope for a day when the tolerance of others who differ from ourselves is the norm and not a dream. Rainbow hugs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice