Ladies.... when you’re not feeling it

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKwife, May 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Sometimes I overwhelm my wife. I have to learn when and where to show her my love. Tough job.

attistoC likes this.
  2. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    That sums it up nicely.

attistoC likes this.
  3. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:

Much of the time my wife makes me tie everything but my hands. Then she finishes leaving me helpless.

I’ve learned to make everything as tight as I can. I’ve been punished harshly for leaving a tie looser than she thinks it should be.

ugams, attistoC and lockit like this.
  4. Dannysgirl96

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This was helpful to me. We just started the FLR recently. He brought up the subject to me. After 24 yrs of marriage and not having hubby as attentive as he is when locked is a HUGE change for me. He is all over me all the time and touching that I don’t know how to act and sometimes just don’t want all the touching.

5. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Going back to the initial question, your man is craving your attention and you're not up for it. A lot of the answers would be awesome (teasing, spanking etc), but I think you're looking for something a little less involved. You don't want to give him attention, but are there ways he can give you attention? Something simple?

My approach has been foot rubs, back rubs or body rubs. On the simple, no-nonsense side of the spectrum, we watch tv on the couch both fully clothed and she dozes off while I rub her feet and leak precum under the hood ; ). A little more involved is watching tv in the bedroom and she lays face down on the bed and I give her a body rub. When I get the "leave me alone vibe," I'll approach her as if I'm a waiter giving her options, "could I interest you in a footrub, or perhaps a longer body rub tonight Ma'am?"

If my wife really really wants nothing, I've just asked her to give me a firm "no," followed by a few sentences explaining that she knows that I am horny all locked up for her, but maybe I can rub her feet tomorrow if I'm good etc.

Just some thoughts from the more vanilla side ; )

6. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I know our situation is a little different but when I come home tired or stressed or I have things I need to do I just tell Hubby and he leaves me alone. He'll try to make sure I have a glass of wine or anything I might need, even a foot rub, but he mostly leaves me alone. At bedtime I can ask him to just hold me and tell me he loves me. You just have to let him know you've had a hard day. He'll respond accordingly.

attistoC likes this.
  7. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    I let my husband think he may be getting something and boy does he!!! I tie him spread eagle to our bed and blindfold him and just leave to watch TV or sleep. Sometimes I plug his ears and that put him in his own little world. I’ve fallen asleep before watching TV and left him there all night.

attistoC and Narciso like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice