Kind of frustrated!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sunny, Apr 9, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    On November 1, 2014 my KH wife sealed my cage permanently
    I have written a post about it, so I won't describe the story
    Last night, I was awake till late midnight
    Suddenly I felt a deep depression for not being able to even touch my cock, play, handle
    The idea of having PIV sex is now a dream for me, which I know will never be fulfilled
    But Don't you think my wife has gone beyond limits and "sealed" my cage?
    She should have at least kept the option open to unlock me!
    Here I am, serving all her needs and pleasures
    Then don't I deserve a reward of at least being unlocked once in a while?
    Friends, last night I had a sudden depression attack
    So I am writing this
    There is no better place where I can share my feelings!
    Thanks!

MyDB and spider203 like this.
  2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    you are among friends, who under stand you, don't be afraid to tell us your story and ask question.

Sunny likes this.
  3. permanentslave

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    dear sunny, you are far from alone and i easily understand the highs and the very lows you are going through and wish you all the very best.

i also often fall into occasional states of frustrated depression where i mistakenly and selfishly think i deserve something in return for my permanent sacrifice. but then i snap out of it and am grateful for the privilege and gift that i have been lovingly given. stay strong sunny.

"be careful what you wish for"

deep breaths sunny, deep breaths.

Sunny likes this.
  4. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Look for the cause of your depression, on the other side, what you will going to do after release?
    You will lose sexual feelings for a long time.
    Now you have no choice, because for a good cum, you must be horny.
    But you know what it means to "horny" for you, and how you can get it...

Sunny and Wendygirl like this.
  5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I hope You will eventually fall in love with the feeling of constant arousal... It is so giving. But I praise the lord- If I had been a believer - that she craves penetrative sex. My struggle is not to touch ( she took the device from me and replaced it with a pierced permanent cock ring), and sometimes I have to fight demons, -but over time I have learned a trick or two to keep them at a distance....

Sunny likes this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Sunny are you telling the forum that no teasing or contact ever takes place ?

7. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @Sunny Hi

Not sure but are you one of a very few if not the only one to have their lock permanently sealed .

Xx Wendy

8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    We do have teasing sessions, foreplay, and then I give her oral sex pleasure
    I have always and will always ensure that I fulfill all her demands to her satisfaction
    The only question is not having the choice to unlock my cage, which bothered me that night

9. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    At least three users (Lori 5) from this forum, locked permanently. Two sealed with epoxy.

Joroincharge and Sunny like this.
  10. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    Apart from all other questions this hread might rise there IS one place much better suited to share your feelings: At your home with your wife. Even if you might live in a flr it's still a relationship and as such those kind of problems are meant to be solved by you and your wife together ! Although solivng this problem doesn't necessarily mean being released or teased on a regular basis, but rather seeing everyone happy again - however you might achive it.

Because even a flr won't work inte long-term if one partner is unhappy...

11. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    Dear all
    Thank you for sharing your views and advice
    Quite a relief for me!
    So I am not the only one with 'sealed' cage!
    I am eager to know how others are living life with sealed cage!

Dear all
    I thank each one of you for your true, friendly and genuine advice
    You all are wonderful people! Hats off to you all!
    You all have built my courage to happily accept what I am in for
    I never had, never have and will never have regret for "what I wished for"
    Having said that, is it wrong to "miss the freedom" once in a while?
    It just happened to me for the first time
    But I have recovered completely, of course with your help!!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

12. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Hi Sunny.
    We all have our crosses to bear and they all weigh upon us heavily. Hang in there, nothing is "permanent" with the right tools and care. As submissives we allow ourselves to be put upon--part of the thrill of submission. My lifestyle prohibits being in my device every minute of the week and the things that are going on when I am not prohibit "cheating". Much like Blue Eyes I fight the demons that want me to touch in the fleeting moments when I am free...I have touched myself to the point of arousal less than 10 times in over 3 years but thankfully stopped before violating my orgasm denial and the tenets of chastity. I have felt guilty after the fact when I have done this and felt abject relief as I snapped the lock closed. I still feel the depression you do though I think. The things I really want which so many here (but not all) seem to partake in I do not get...frequent teasing, oral service to their Wife/Mistress/Keyholder, passionate kissing, receiving and giving strap on sex, being milked BY their Wife/Mistress/Keyholder (as opposed to self milking), corporal punishment, contracts and the like. God, I miss locking lips with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and we finally just discussed it in depth and she finally explained she sees passionate kissing on the lips with exchange of tongue as a very sexual thing and that she feels it goes hand
    in hand with foreplay to intercourse, and well, there is no intercourse so she is perfectly happy with me showering her body (sans pussy or ass--only through panties) instead. I do get very depressed sometimes. I feel ignored sometimes. She puts all of her attention to the kids and her career before considering me. Again like Blue Eyes I do love the constant simmer and desire. It helps me through the depressing moments. Would I accept being glued in if my life was different? Mmmmmmm...probably. The absolute submission is an arousing double edged sword. Feeling my rock hard erection pulsing deep inside the warm, wet depths of my wife is something I do miss, but after over 3 years I think the lack of near constant, simmering arousal and constant thoughts about my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder would be even more depressing. ANYWAY, as I said, "permanent" is only as absolute as you want and allow...as much as it takes 2 to have intercourse to orgasm, I have come to realize it takes 2 for enforced chastity to be real. If one party in either case loses interest, it cannot happen. If you REALLY don't like it, end the permanence tell your loved one why and let the chips fall where they may. Perhaps you can work out a more suitable agreement for the both of you. At our restart over 3 years ago it was I who had ended chastity, felt miserable for 6 months and suggested we try again to my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder's quick delight...however it was I who had to promise to allow HER to have absolute control...quid pro quo comes into play and and she is happy and embracing and growing into the lifestyle at her pace and I get more (LESS) than I bargained for...ever so slowly my underwear drawer has become half filled with pantyhose, thigh highs, unitards and body shapers, I crave my plug and plug harness, I sleep in pantyhose and nightshirts on average 3X per week get NO hint of penile stimulation yet the passion and physicality between us is deeper than ever and when I am able to hold her while she climaxes it is as if I came as well...I feel the same endorphin rush as I hold her tightly, leaking in my device (likely dampening another pair of pantyhose) kissing her sweaty neck and telling her over and over how much I love her. It is different things for different people. I hope my long, blathering response gives you pause and food for thought. Take care!

allaboutHer

BlueEyes and Sunny like this.
  13. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much @allaboutHer !
    Great post! Quite encouraging too!
    Thanks, again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice