KH Monthly Visitor

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Nov 3, 2016.

?

Should Locked Boys be able to Pleasure Themselves during KH Monthly Visitor?

1. Absolutely NOT!!!

80 vote(s)
    74.1%
  2. NO

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. Maybe, under certain circumstances

12 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Yes

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Yea, I was SUPER embarrassed, but luckily she didn't let it ruin our fun and she totally brushed it off! Oh, i would not be happy if that had happened to me with a first time partner!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    I keep on saying here how funny the penis is. You ladies dont have it easy, kind of a mysterious area. Different types of orgasms, the monthly visitor, squirting...some do some don't, g spot some like some don't, clits over sensitive some don't feel, and orgasms happen or not happen with the same stimulation. Wow, I don't think I could handle all the options.

Guess I'm lucky, mine is a point and shoot model with a very simple trigger! I would be a shut in if I had my own vagina...would wanna figure it out;)

spider203 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I like all of the variations! It makes things more interesting. Whenever I give my Wife oral pleasure I have to work to get her to have an orgasm, if I had to do exactly the same thing every time it would get boring. The penis is dull in comparison. Grip it hard and move it the same way constantly and.... there you go! Wham bam thank you ma'am.

I do agree with you though, if I was magically given a real, working vagina of my own I would definitely be spending time indoors working out all the different ways it worked!

4. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Oh My! I think his first thought should be that you have all needed supplies (including chocolate), and what time you would like your backrub.....

5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    If he needs to get off during that 'special time of the month', assuming he's not under discipline or chastity, he can ask and I'll make him very happy. No, he doesn't get to do it himself, he gets to have sex with me, and yes, it includes oral. When I first started dating him, he wasn't interested for that 'special time'. It's funny, it's probably the first hint I got that dressing him up makes him submissive. Now there's no problem for him. I gotta' tell ya', the orgasms make the cramps go away. I have him go down on me frequently during that 'special time'.

Brianna27 likes this.
  6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    TO answer your question, no he shouldn't be allowed to play with himself during that time. If he wants to get off, he can pleasure you first (preferably at least 3 times), then he can have you take care of his needs.

My bf isn't permitted to play with himself, even if he does break that rule alot (but not as much as he used to). When he breaks it, he gets a red bottom, locked up or both.

Brianna27 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice