Keyholder for newbie

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Guest 2914, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I realise that the very title of 'Keyholder for newbie' is enough to put most people off, but I figured it'd be best to start off being completely honest. I'm not new to chastity at all, have been experimenting for a few years, but I'm completely new to having a keyholder.

The longest I've kept my cb6000 on for is about 2 days, and I want to progress onto longer times. My fanasies lie with it being forced on me for much longer than that. I'm only 23, which along with my newbie-ness towards keyholding will again put some off, but I am very serious in my intetions and chastity is my #1 fetish - I like it a lot more than wanking if that's any clue to my likes.

I'm looking for a Mistress who'd be interested in doing some keyholding, online at first and leading onto wherever it takes us. I take good care of my appearance and am in good shape, happy to send pictures via PM to anyone who respons.

NB: I understand this post is all pretty much what I want, mememe etc - However it is essentially a classified ad and ultimately I'm looking for someone who is looking for someone like me; I am well aware as the submissive in the relationship my focus should be more on my Mistress.

2. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Also, I've still got the 5 numbered padlocks that came with it that i've been itching for a reason to use!

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Hi GlasGoGo,

My Mistress is currently starting to train her online long distance slave - he is shaping up very well apparently but I don't think he has realised what torment he is going to be put through.

Mistress takes no prisoners and likes to add extra spice and fun - just when she pleases...

I don't think mistress has space for anymore at present as she does this for the love and to make her smile...

You could try a message for mistress deborah but be warned she may say No...

Good Luck!

Phil

4. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I don't know if it is polite to message individuals asking to be their submissive, but thanks for the advice anyway!

5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Okay I have updated my profile a bit.... Uploaded a photo, and more importantly, I am currently locked up in my cb6000.

As a promise to myself, I am going to keep this cb6000 on from 8pm UK 16/06/2012 until someone decides they want to be in charge of my cock, and if they decide that and don't let me out then I'll keep it on 'til they do!

Hope to hear from people

6. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Woah, Bob Dylan is into chastity!?

7. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I am indeed, Bob Dylan.

Surely an intelligent domme out there is willing to give young Bob Dylan a try?

8. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, you may message me.
    We can see where this will go. I'm positive I can keep you on your toes !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice