Kamiti

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Lockdown, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    well I have just received a kamiti (sold on Amazon) but I bought it from dhgate without kamiti being in the name , however it even came with the little bag that is shown on he Amazon picture, welds look good fairly certain it is stainless due to its colour and finish (not mirror finish and has a more metallic sort of colour -darker than chrome ) welds look great, been on/in for a couple of hours so far and really comfortable apart from discomfort when excited at the end of the urethral insert, wether this is "settling in pain I'm not sure, I read somewhere it is positioned a little too high but we will se , so far so good possibly more comfortable than the cb6ks even though it is smaller! Considering this is the extra small one! Will try and put some pics up shortly .

2. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Just completed 11 days of continuous lock up in this device (but been locked in a device since October the 5th) and all seems well since the modification , not sure how much I bent it down but was easy 10mm , night time errections are a little painful at the bulb at the base but tolerable assuming this is the bedding in pain! All bleeding has stopped (wasn't very much anyway) I measure 85mm flaccid so at 50mm it's a bit of a squeeze but I have to say it's very comfortable -when not in an excited state, inspected it last night and it all looked like it did when I first put it on, great little device and comfortable!

3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    well after about 3 months of continuous use i guess you could say this is a pretty good device, no painful pinching the only time i find it mildly uncomfortable is when attempting an errection (obviously) and as I'm uncut when the foreskin travels down a bit too far and it attempts to escape out of the ventilation holes but this is quickly altered with a pull on the skin,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice