Kali teeth device expert users needed!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rotten, Nov 23, 2016.

1. rotten

rotten New member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I've been developing and prototyping a Kali teeth device and i'm need a few people to try it out and get feed back from. If you are a user of one and are interested please send me a pm here and let me know. You will be receiving at least one prototype free of charge. It will be mailed, so i will need an address i can send it too. You will need to be able to provide me with some personal measurements. All i expect back in return is feedback, and your thoughts and ideas. This is for a limited number of people so let me know if there is anything special about yourself that would help me in developing my idea. I'll post back here when the offer is closed. Thanks!

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Rotten: I have started a Conversation with you regarding your offer. I am not sure that this is the same thing as a "PM" here on CM, but please check your conversations! I look forward with interest, to testing your product. (In my case, our current KTB is used mostly as a disciplinary/punishment device and it seems weird to me to be requesting info on yet another way for Mistress to torment & control me!)

3. rotten

rotten New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for responding. I think i have enough victims...er... uh... volunteers!!! I'm currently testing a version right now. It's very passive aggressive and i think it's going to be a big hit! I will be getting in contact with everyone who sent me a message and let you know what's up and what exactly i need to go forward.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    @rotten How are you coming with the new KTB type device! I am really anxious to give it a try as it sounds pretty intriguing to me!

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Would love to try. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I have used the ones that allow you to adjust the depth of each individual spike, get rounded spikes instead of sharp and even purchase one with many rows of spikes. I am curious on how that can be improved since the new ones on the market do a good job. Where I see a big market would be in a plastic version that can be sold cheaper than the metal one. The problem I had with the metal ones is that their weight pulled down on my penis and even if I was not erect, the spikes dug in due to the weight pulling the device down. I think that a lightweight plastic one with adjustable spikes can be a winner. That I would buy since it would not pull down on my penis and only do its thing when I get erect.

7. scob89

scob89 Bandit

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Let me know if you have any open spots or if it becomes available for purchase. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice