Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Martin55, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I have been locked since the 1st of this year. I am being punished for my infidelity. What happened was I started meeting my wife's girlfriend. One thin lead to another and for about 6 months we had sex. She told my wife who gave me an ultimatum get locked or else. I chose the locked in chastity, but still not sure where I am being headed by my Domme/Wife.

Here is what I am wondering about. Does long term chastity have any effect on the size of my penis. If and when I am released will my penis still be normal or less in size. I've read some posts here and seems guys after release have a harder time achieving an erect. Also I've noticed as i look through others profiles my penis get aroused at the photos of some hot looking guys dressed up. Is this normal too as I am straight or at least I thought I was.

Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  2. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I can’t comment on the questions re the physical effect of chastity as for me it remains a fantasy only at the moment.
    What I’d say is that it sounds like being locked has had a psychological effect on you already, and I don’t mean the arousal you feel at hot guys dressed-I mean your questioning of what that arousal means about you and your sexuality. The new arousal isn’t an issue unless you feel it’s an issue so keep aware of whether it’s bothering you or not. In principle there is no reason why it should but if it does then mark that as a negative psychological effect (the bother, not the arousal at the images of hot guys dressed). If you’re fine with it, no problem. You don’t mention that you feel less aroused by hot women than before-I asssume you feel the same way about them-so perhaps I’d expect you to lean towards there being no problem? More ways to get off (if only you were unlocked......)

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:

4. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    I sort of understand what you are saying. Crossed dressed guys when I was free never aroused me or as I say my penis. Now it seems to have a different affect. Could it be because I am locked. I just don't know.

5. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I think it’s reasonable to assume being locked is the cause of an expansion of your sexual imagination. Some folk would find that too disruptive to Terri sense of identity to deal with; some wouldn’t. You’ll need to decide for yourself. Best of luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice