just wondering if...

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    just wondering if any of you out there in chastity has ever had testicle pain that has been unusual. I was locked for over 30 days and in the last few days, there was a dull pain on the upper side of my left ball near (I think) the tubing that moves the semen out from that area to the next. I wear a steel lori device with a PA piercing and have not ever had pain like this. I of course searched the internet about this kind of pain in my testicle and am now even more confused. my KH was nice and understanding, and even though I did not use our safe word, she knew I was serious. I've been out now for about 24 hours and am noticing a little tiny bit of a improvement... but am still concerned, nervous, freaked out, etc etc.

we have played to the point where I've climaxed in chastity many times... but I've never exp. this kind of lasting pain before. has anyone else?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Could be just a pulled or sore tendon. I've sometimes gotten a similar dull ache after a long period of lockup. Does Paracetamol help any?

3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Billus,
    Thanks for the reply. Paracetamol aka acetaminophen has helped some. After a few days out of my device things are starting to feel a bit better. I am thinking my problem may be similar as the pain has become a little less bothersome with the aid of painkillers and time out of chastity. I am hoping that maybe the rough play had just left me a little bruised or strained ... that being said I need to start exercising more. I am a little out of shape, not over weight, just a little rusty/stiff . . . . and maybe if I were in better shape I'd heal a bit faster. Anyway I will update my status in a few days, but the initial freak out has toned down some as there has been a little bit of improvement.

4. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    So the pain is still there but has reduced quite a bit. The help of pain meds has aided in slowing the discomfort, but I am still having issues with my junk in the same spot. Today morning arousal was a bit painful also- and the device is still off. My shaft feels as thought there are multiple spots that are tender. I am guessing that this is all related to being in the device. I may be a bit overly sensitive - but ironically it was the need for pain and preventing erections that seems to have got me here in the first place. There is one spot in addition to the sore top part of my testicle, which I think known as the vas deferens, that is of major concern to me. The underside of the base of my shaft on the same side as the sore testicle, there is a spot that feels like a small hard spot on either my urethra or the vas deferens, around the size of a tic tac or less. it is very tender to the touch but does not bother me otherwise except during an erection. I am now seriously considering going to get checked out by a dr. although the pain and discomfort have begun to resolve with time out of my device, and I might just need some more time to heal.

anybody have input/advice? I would really appreciate it.

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I think getting it checked is a good idea, if only to reassure you that it's not something serious. If I had to guess (and I'm not a doctor, so take it with a large pinch of salt), since the penis is basically spongy tissue that fills with blood, you might have had a small vessel burst open deep inside (too deep to show on the skin as a bruise). A clot might have formed, then over time it healed to become a little non-spongy area. That's what you feel, and since it doesn't give like the surrounding tissue, it gets sore, esp. when everything else around it balloons with blood during an erection.

Or maybe not. The doctor will tell you for sure.

6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Re read your theory and am now thinking that you're exactly right. That being said, I do have an appointment with the doc soon in about two weeks. The suggestion that there may be a scar that is not flexing like the rest of the tissue seems to be just exactly what is going on. The pain has greatly reduced and now only a little worrisome. I doubt there is anything that the doc can do anyway - but I will be getting it all looked at etc. I am a little apprehensive about it all --- hey doctor can you please feel my penis and tell me this hard spot is nothing to worry about so I can go back to being chastised full time?? um, yeah. Probably going to leave out a few details... I can't imagine a doctor saying yes it is fine to place your penis in a steel locking device that prevents erections and makes masturbation more of a dramatic event of grabbing uselessly and frantically until so ridiculously excited that cum begins to ooze out post climax rather than the usual squirt.... that is if my mind is able to will me to climax - because otherwise my penis, or dicklet as my KH and superior half refers to it, it just a trapped piece of meat. joy.

For the sake of all penises that may have been damaged in this manor, I will diligently post on this topic again post doctor visit.
    Be careful what you wish for indeed --- but even if my penis is irreparably damaged, oh well, it is all a part of the chastity journey I suppose.

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Remember that doctors have heard it all before. I would think a chastity device is a lot less embarrassing to admit to than using the vacuum on your penis (a common cause of many late-night emergency room visits). Say it was a 'sports injury' or your partner was a little rough on you. If nothing else, maybe the doc will be jealous!

But do let us know what you find out.

8. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    So the Doc did a pretty extensive exam. My injury was described to me as probably being a spermatic cord injury, with a probable hematoma. The Doc said that because the pain is not very significant, and in my case the actual spot where the damage has occurred seems to be reducing in size, that there really is no treatment or cause for concern. However, I am to continue to monitor the area for any changes, and if any changes other than the problem becoming resolved happen, I need to get to a urologist right away.

I am very relieved after the exam, and to have a doctors opinion. That being said, I am in no rush to get back into chastity until there is no issue at all --- I did not have the 'balls' to tell the Doc what may have caused the injury, but did mention my PA piercing before the exam to give a bit of disclosure, to which I got a kind of 'side eye' look. Whatever. I don't really care what other people might think. And in the case of managing one's health, only the opinions that help manage you back to normal or as close to count.

Now for a public service announcement: The more you know!!! ---------->*

Regular examination of the testes and penis are imperative no matter what!

I think I have learned a lesson here though. Playing while in chastity should only go so far. Forced orgasm while in chastity can result in serious injury, or blockage of the cords, and the pain and problems associated with injuries are not worth the excitement, no matter what. Chastity should be respected for it is intended for, keeping erections from happening with the full intent of orgasm denial. The wearer should be fully aware of this, and respect the conditions of chastity as they are intended to be. Do not even try to play with your sorry little chastised dick, because once it is locked, it is no longer yours to make decisions about! Just accept the commitment, the necessity to sit while peeing, and that your pleasure is a gift from your key holder henceforth with. Be aware that appropriate care, hygiene, and attire will be part of that commitment. I am no alpha, and I am happy with my decision to give my self and my pleasure over to someone who is much better at deciding about these things than me.

fin

guest 2942 and Billus like this.
  9. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Ah-men. Do what your Domme tells you. I work on this every day.

So I was right - a hematoma is basically a broken blood vessel, often accompanied by a bruise (but not always). Glad you had it looked at, and it was not anything more serious.

Beck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice