Just starting

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SilentStorm85, Jul 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. SilentStorm85

SilentStorm85 Active member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I have been trying a cage that I got 3 days ago first day I did 6 hours then went to bed with it off. The second day it was 12 hours and I slept in it taking it off to go to work. I had taken it off at 6:30am and did not get home till almost 10 pm I had not masturbated other then when I took it off the first time. After 12 hours trying to work was very hard every touch was pure torture. But as soon as I got home it went back on still no masterbation. It has now been on for 11 hours so far and my head wants to just rip it off not just the cage but my whole private. I still have another 26 hours in this time I don't know if I will make it.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Welcome to the ride

3. SilentStorm85

SilentStorm85 Active member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    just an update it has now been 24 hours and I still have about 20 every time someone goes to my link it will give me a random add or subtract time. it is also set so I have to vote at least 3 times every day I'm locked up with a chance to add an hour. if you want to see what I get you can go to the link
    emlalock.com/#/f/rzbl3 I am glad I found this site. I do not have a full-time key holder so I know I would cheat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice