Just saying

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Angels Bitch, Jan 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Now if you were to frame it in the right way, it "could" gain some traction, but it would really depend on the environment and audience.

I would imagine that a female, addressing other females about how attentive her husband/partner is, how much good sex she is getting (and that can be defined she gets as many orgasms as often and however she desires) and how much deeper her relationship is with her partner / husband, is likely to gain quite a bit of interest from the other women and it would open up more conversations about how that it all achieved etc

Would a man get away with such a conversation amongst other men? How much better his relationship is with his wife/partner, how much sex he is having and that having constant lust / arousal for your partner that doesn't necessarily result in your own orgasm is a good thing? Would other men inquire how and when told about chastity and FLR, would there be the same level of acceptance and/or further curiosity as there may be with women? I have my doubts.....

I am of course generalising, but like other kinks people will either be open to kink or not.

2. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    My wife announced our FLR very soon after we formally agreed to it to a couple we are friends with. No particular talk about kink, just the fact that we were agreeing to me obeying her and having the power in our relationship, and that we had a contract. Part of why she did it was to make sure I was serious about it. I think she would have wanted as many witnesses as possible to me making the agreement.

The guy was very uncomfortable with it, but the woman was into the idea. He later tried to tell us that it wouldn’t work. She on the other hand, started being a lot more bossy with me when she visited (in a way that was quite annoying even though I’m glad she felt empowered). Their relationship has long since broken up. My wife’s view is that they would have been better off in an FLR, and was hoping to inspire her friend.

She has also told several other of her close friends, without me present, that we have a contract and that I have accepted that she is the authority in our relationship. These are all vanilla people, but interested in female empowerment. A response she had received from more than one of them is “that is how it should be”.

It’s worth noting that’s what she shared was about the FLR, and not chastity or anything else that would be considered to be obviously kink.

I generally tend to nudge my male friends in the right direction when they share relationship difficulties, with comments like, “you have to accept that she’s always going to win”, followed by concrete advice on how they could have made things better for both of them by helping her get what she wants.

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Don't know that the day will arrive that she would tell anyone. Chastity alone is currently the challenge.

Best of luck with your journeys

4. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    And then, of course, there are the people for whom such moves may create a militant adversary.

My (now ex-) wife was always reluctant to discuss passion and sex and only became moreso. As my kinks, always public and aired with her, became more known by her so she became more militantly against even discussing them and against them in general. It's a large portion of why we are divorced. Why i am alone.

Even my 'mad-ex' who was into this sort of scene baulked at the idea of FLR and chastity to the point that we split up (and i didn't even know that this was what i was shooting for or even the terminology). On the grounds that i "would like" being tied up and her giving the orders. Had i not liked it then... maybe.

My experience, limited as it is, is that anything i would like immediately means that women who would be interested in such things don't want to do it with me, as i would enjoy it too much, and any woman who might not have the same reaction don't want to do anything because it is too wierd or strange. Kinky in fact.

Thus the concept of evangelising such things seems to me to be counter-productive and destined to failure.

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    My Vanilla wife made a giant leap restarting chastity after our multiple discussions on how to reestablish her trust in me. Our 39 years together is valued by us both.

Her buying 3 cages for me as surprise Xmas gifts was radical. Her continued challenges as we work forward I know has pushed her comfort zones.

I am trying to fulfill and accomplish them all in order to keep us in the same bed and establish a way she will allow me close to her again. Where she is happy and has control and no pressure or demands.

Only time will tell the results.

6. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I think male chastity will become more mainstream as many things like trans has become more mainstream, but it will take a movie, show, celebrety, or dare I say...an influencer to trigger it entering into mainstream. There has been some talk in the media here and there already. Most recently Colbert had a segment on the hacked bluetooth enabled male chastity device, trapping guys in their device and demanding bitcoin to get it released. Hilarious#

7. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Agreed! I think we should start with your FaceBook page! Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice